Indur (Andhra Pradesh) – After the division of Andhra Pradesh by the Central Government creating an independent State Telangana on 18th February, the day was celebrated on a grand scale all over the new State. On that occasion Raviteja Yuvak Sangh put up a flex chart on the wall of Pochamma Temple. In this chart Goddess Kalimata is depicted as Sonia Gandhi with 10 hands. Each of the hands is shown with a different weapon and a garland of the heads of all the MLAs in Simandhrais around her neck. Besides this Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh at that time, Kirankumar Reddy is shown being crushed under her foot.
When HJS activists explained to the persons connected with this picture, how denigration of Kalimata is being done in that, the flex chart was removed.
1. A devout Hindu reported about this denigration of Kalimata through the flex chart to HJS activists.
2. Later in the evening, Indur District coordinator of the Samiti, Mr. Nela Tukaram found out that Raviteja Yuvak Sangh had put up that picture there.
3. When Shri. Tukaram asked the activist of the Yuvak Sangh about it, he said that, many had given their lives for Telangana. We have bhav that despite opposition by many Sonia Gandhi fulfilled our long standing demand of 60 years by destroying the persons in its opposition, therefore we have shown her in a Deity’s form.
4. That time Mr. Tukaram explained to them how Kalimata is being denigrated. The activist of the Yuvak Sangh called him to meet him the next day.
5. Accordingly on the second day Samiti’s activists and some local devout Hindus went to meet him. There their chief also was given the explanation about the denigration. Thereafter immediately the flex chart was removed.