11th Annual Hindu Mandir Executives’ Conference
Awareness and Awakening: The Future Role of Hindu Mandirs and Institutions
Holiday Inn Atlanta / Roswell Suites, 909 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell GA 30076; Ph 770-817-1414
Register for Conference Online at: www.myhmec.com
For Room Reservation, contact hotel (Best Western PLUS Roswell) directly at :(770)‐552‐5599
Special rate under: “Vishwa Hindu conference.”
Update – August 28, 2016
A large number of distinguished speakers/moderators representing temples/organizations/universities have already confirmed their participation.
A request to all temples/Institutions to send their representatives to this unique conference.
This email update contains the following items:
1) Hosts and Co-Hosts
2) Registration options (Sponsor/Co-Host, Delegate, Local Delegate, Youth Delegate, Booth)
3) Airport to Hotel Transportation
4) Call for Advertisement in Mandir Vani: HMEC 2016 Souvenir Magazine
5) Conference Program Agenda – tentative
1. HOSTS AND CO-HOSTS
Thank you for the support and sponsorship.
|Ambaji USA Shree Shakti Mandir
||Durga Temple of Virginia
|Hindu Temple of Atlanta
||Woodlands Hindu Temple
||Sankat Mochan Mandir
||Hindu Temple of Central Indiana
|Shri Siddhivinayak Mandir
||Gayatri Pariwar of Atlanta
|Shiv Mandir Temple
||Chinmaya Mission Norcross
||Hindu Temple of Quebec
|Gayatri Chetna Center of New Jersey
||Ganesh Temple of Nashville
||Hindu Mandir of Florida
|Hindu Temple & Cultural Center of Columbia SC
||Hindu Community Center-Knoxville
Thank you for the support
|Hindu American Foundation (HAF)
||Hindu Students’ Council (HSC)
||Art of Living (AOL)
|| Atman Press
2. REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
The conference is just around the corner and very little time is left. Preparations for the conference are in full swing and registration for the conference is gaining momentum. Temples all the way from Hawaii to Massachusetts and from Canada to the Caribbean are confirming their participation. If you have not already registered, please register soon so that we can best prepare to make this a memorable event.
o US$1001 (includes 2 delegates and 1 youth; full page ad in HMEC souvenir)
o US$501 (Includes 1 delegate and 1 youth; ½ page ad in HMEC souvenir)
Conference Registration (Does not include hotel stay)
o Adult Delegate: US$151
o Youth: (under the age of 35): US$50
o On-line: http://myhmec.com/2016/07/register-online-for-hmec-2016/
o By mail: Download form for host/co-host/individual, fill it in and mail with check.
Special rate $101/night double occupancy
For room reservation, contact hotel directly (Best Western PLUS Roswell) at :(770)‐552‐5599, special rate under: “Vishwa Hindu conference.”
3. AIRPORT to HOTEL TRANSPORTATION INFO
1. From Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, go to Airport Station for MARTA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority 404- 848-5000). Cost is approx. $2.50
2. Take the Northbound line to North Springs Station.
3. From North Springs Station
b. Please note that hotel will provide shuttle until 9PM only.
. CALL FOR ADVERTISEMENT IN MANDIR VANI: HMEC 2016 SOUVENIR MAGAZINE.
Souvenir Magazine is going for printing on September 7, 2016.
· Full Back page – color $ 2,000
· Full inside page – color $ 1,000
· Full page – black/white $ 500.
· Half page black/white $ 250
· Quarter page black/white $ 150.
· Page sponsor/2-line message/Compliments/Greetings $100