May 8, 2014
Vaishakh Shuklapaksha 9, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
- Congress’s reign of terror alike Mughals ! Anti-Hindu Dr. Zakir Naik had insulted Lord Ganesh at the time Ganesh Festival from his facebook account. Even after cases were filed against Dr. Naik Congress government did not take any action against him; but when the true news was published on HJS website it is banned by the government !
- O Hindus ! Congress government which is disinterested in banning Pornographic websites which are making the society immoral, the same government has promptly banned HJS website which is educating society on Dharma (Righteousness) and kindling Love for nation and Dharma !
Congress should not have wrong notion that this ban will have any impact on the ‘Third All India HinduConvention for establishment of Hindu Rashtra’ organised by HJS !
New Delhi : Now riots have erupted once again in Assam state amongst Bodo Hindus and Bangladeshi illegal immigrants. All media websites are reporting this news; but instead of concentrating on how to make peace in this region, they have banned many websites. HJS website is one among them. HJS had faced similar ban when the riots were erupted in Assam in year 2012 amongst Bodo Hindus and Bangladeshi illegal immigrants. Congress is the ruling party in Assam. It is said, Congress has taken these measures to hide their own inefficiency.
1. In August 2012 HJS website was also part of the list of banned websites. The ban was removed after HJS won legal battle, but HJS facebook account is still blocked.
2. As per news reported by Times of India even now 20 websites and blogs have been blocked. It is not yet known officially whether HJS website is one among these; but we have received complaints that website is not accessible when accessed from one of the service provider.
3. Central government has not followed the simple protocol of allowing the website to give explanation. Thus, as per many lawyers this ban is illegal
In 2012, Assam riots had echoed in Maharashtra and Kerala. At that time more than 300 websites and youtube videos were blocked.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat