President of Patriots Forum, D.C. Nath was superannuated in January, 1995, as the Special Director, Intelligence Bureau, D.C. Nath (IPS-1960) was associated with the International Institute of Security and Safety Management (IISSM), headquartered in New Delhi, for over 14 years, first as the Executive President & CEO and then as the President & Director General, between February, 1997 and March, 2011. The author of a highly acclaimed book, Intelligence Imperatives for India, Mr. Nath earned high plaudits from all around for two of his very significant presentations on: “Revisiting the Future of India” (2005, London) and “Lessons from India for the War On Terrorism” (2007, USA). He is the only one in the field, combining the experiences of a police officer with specialization in intelligence and strategic analysis and an industrial security expert par excellence. More Bio on D. C. Nath…
November 20, 2014
Subject: Kashmir Again: Some Bare Facts
We are not sparing you from the Kashmir issue. Herewith, some bare facts put together:
What is section 370? Every Indian must know !
Section 370 is NOT what the “politically correct” media / politicos say…..
● Jammu – Kashmir’s citizens have dual citizenship.
● Jammu – Kashmir’s national flag is different.
● In Jammu – Kashmir it’s not a crime to insult India’s national flag or the national Symbols!
● Jammu – Kashmir’ Legislative Assembly’s term is 6 years, Whereas its 5 years for all other States of India.
● The orders of the Supreme Court of India are not valid in Jammu – Kashmir.
● Parliament of India may make laws in extremely limited areas in terms of Jammu – Kashmir.
● In Jammu-Kashmir, If a woman marries a person of any other states of India, citizenship of that female ends ! In contrast, if a woman marries a person from Pakistan even that person will get citizenship of Jammu – Kashmir.
● Because of Section 370 RTI does not apply in Kashmir. RTE is not implemented, CAG does not apply…Indian laws are not applicable.
● Sharia law is applicable to women in Kashmir. There are no rights to panchayats in Kashmir. A peon only gets Rs. 2500 in Kashmir. Minorities in Kashmir [Hindu – Sikh] do not get 16% reservation.
● Due to Section 370, Outsiders cannot own land in Kashmir.
● Because of Section 370 a Pakistani gets Indian citizenship, for which he only needs to marry a girl from Kashmir.
— Wonder : How do we still say J&K is an Integral Part of India ???
It’s a good idea to remove section370.
At least one step has been taken forward. The new government has already raised this issue.!!
Don’t you agree that Section 370 needs to be removed ?
If you agree, please forward this message and spread awareness of the need for scrapping Sec 370.
Friends, it will be good if all of us try to share this information with friends and friends of friends. It is never too late to let the nation know the facts.
(Former Spl. Director, IB)
(President, Patriots’ Forum)
Source: Patriot Forum
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article /news /published content are the personal opinions of the submitting author / organization. World Hindu News is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article /news/published content. All information received is provided on an as-is basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article / news /published content do not reflect the views of World Hindu News and World Hindu News does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.