1) Talk on “Relations: The Key to Success”
on April 11 (Saturday) at 2:30pm
at Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple, Frisco TX
2) Talk on “Oh Mind, Relax Please”
on April 11 (Saturday) at 7:30pm
at Jack E Singly Auditorium, Irving, TX
Swami Sukhabodhananda was invited by Sanatana Dharma Foundation to visit Dallas and impart a workshop for the people in Dallas during the second week of April 2015
Swami Sukhabodhananda is a transformational guru that brings about positive changes in human beings through his workshops. I have personally been benefitted by attending his workshops in 1995 in Hyderabad. I am very positive that this will help the workshop attendees in a very big way in their lives.
He is coming for only 3 weeks to US and I have worked with his team to ensure that Dallas will be one of the three cities he will be visiting during this visit.
SwamiJi appeals to a broader cross section of the community. As an example,
1. the person who is handling SwamiJi’s trip in US,
2. the person who introduced me to SwamiJi’s workshops in Hyderabad in 1995 and
3. the person who used to organize SwamiJi’s workshops and programs in India are all from non-Hindu faiths.
SwamiJi has the ability to bring positive transformation to anyone who attends the workshops, irrespective of their faith and belief structures.
- Swami Sukhabodhananda is the founder Chairman of Prasanna Trust.
- Swamiji is not only one of the most respected spiritual leaders of the country, but also nicknamed as Corporate Guru.
- His expertise lies in synthesizing ancient wisdom of East and modern vision of West appealing to both young and old from wide spectrum of society.
- His spirituality based transformative education programs have been rated as excellent & benefited many in the corporate sectors of reputed institutions like banking, finance, industry, armed forces, police and prestigious business schools like Indian School of Business etc.
- Leading industrial houses invite him to conduct In-house workshop for their executives.
- Swamji has been a Sport Psychology coach for cricket team Delhi Dare Devils.
- Swamiji is the author of many best sellers whose books have sold over a million in more than 110 titles in different languages. His books have made many discover a new way of living life. He makes one realise that if one door closes another door opens. Life is an opening
- Swamiji was invited as a dignitary on five different panels at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland and was a special invitee to the United Nation World Millennium Summit of spiritual Leaders.
- His message on the Aastha, Sanskar and many other Channels is reaching a wide spectrum of people both in India and Overseas.
- Prasanna Trust under his inspiration and guidance runs an orphanage for girls, provides artificial limbs and calipers to people with impoverished background, provides scholarship for students from economically weaker section, conducts regular poor feeding and blood donation camps.
- Video of SwamiJi’s profile
- Video: 2-day workshop in India “Management through Mahabharata” SwamiJi will do a half day workshop in Dallas on Sunday 12th April 2015. Venue is TBD
I hope that you will be able to accommodate SwamiJi’s speech in the Temple. I am very excited with his visit as this visit as I feel that this is an excitement opportunity to bring positive transformation in people. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information
Call Gopal Ponanagi for more information: 214 868 7538
Swamiji Sukhabodananda on “Managing Life Creatively”. $116 per person.
SwamiJi’s talk at Project Management National Conference:
विद्या ददाति विनयम्, विनयाद् याति पात्रताम्, पात्रत्वाद् धनमाप्नोति, धनाद् धर्म ततःसुखम्
Education yields humility; humility yields character; character yields wealth (courage, fortitude & wisdom); wealth supports righteous (dhaarmic) life; righteousness yields happiness.