1. A. First time attendees Shri. Vinit Singh and Shri. Sonu Singh participating with enthusiasm and expressing desire to participate in the mission : A profile member of the HJS’ website Shri. Vinit Singh and a student of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi University in Varanasi who is also a reader of Sanatan Prabhat (newspaper) Shri. Sonu Singh eagerly participated in the pro-Hindu meeting held on August 3rd in Varanasi. They also expressed desire to participate in the mission.
2. Spontaneous participation of the devout Hindus in the meeting
2 A. A pro-Hindu businessman Shri. Ravishankar Zunzunvala helped to arrange this meeting and was present for the whole duration of the meeting.
3. Devout Hindus rendering seva enthusiastically during the flex-boards exhibition about the national heroes held in Varanasi
3A. Shri. Vinit Singh and Shri. Sonu Singh giving information to the students regarding the exhibition by staying at the exhibition till the end : On August 14, 2014, a flex-boards’ exhibition about Indian national heroes was arranged on the grounds of the Mahatma Gandhi Kashi University in Varanasi. Shri. Sonu Singh made special efforts to arrange this exhibition. Shri. Sonu Singh and Shri. Vinit Singh were present for the complete duration of the exhibition and gave information to the students regarding the exhibition.
3B. Due to the initiative by a member of the Hindu Yuva Organization Shri. Raghavendra Kesari, the exhibition getting publicity through a cable channel and the newspapers : Shri. Raghavendra Kesari, a member of the Hindu Yuva Vahini visited this exhibition. He called the journalists and gave them information about the exhibition. After that, the representatives of the local cable channels “Den Kashi” and “K TV” and Dainik Ajache (newspaper) visited the exhibition and gave publicity to the exhibition.
4. Editor of the evening newspaper ‘Dainik Gandeev’ Shri. Rajeev Kumar Arora giving publicity to HJS’ mission
The editor of the evening newspaper ‘Dainik Gandeev’ Shri. Rajeev Kumar Arora of Varanasi gave publicity to the HJS’ mission through his newspaper. He gave publicity to the national conference, pro-Hindu meeting, flex-boards exhibition of the national heroes, programmes of August 15th, articles and news. He has a great respect towards the Samiti’s activists.
5. Shri. Ambarish Singh of Hindu Yuva Vahini holding an enlightening meeting of youth by getting motivation from the Hindu convention
Metropolis chairman of the Hindu Yuva Vahini organization in Varanasi Shri. Ambarish Singh had arranged an enlightening meeting of the youth in his neighborhood. In this meeting, he had also invited the local representatives of the Samiti. He commenced this meeting with the information about the Samiti. He told the Samiti’s local representatives that he got the motivation to arrange this meeting from the All India Hindu Convention held in Goa. (He had attended the convention.)
6. Ordering 50 copies of the text ‘Love Jihad’
Shri. Pawankumar from Rudouli near Faizabad in Uttar Pradesh contacted the representative of the Samiti and ordered 50 copies of the text ‘Love Jihad’.