Welcome to the www.worldhindunews.com website. These are the terms and conditions (Terms) which govern your use of (1) the www.worldhindunews.com website and any of the ‘WORLD HINDU NEWS’ branded microsites, and (2) any of the apps available for use on a Mobile Device (Site).
For the purpose of these Terms “Mobile Device” includes a Smartphone or other mobile or Handheld device (such as a tablet) with an open operating system capable of exchanging data via 3G, 4G or wirelessly over a computer network (for example Apple OS iPhones, iPad Kindle, Kindle Fire, Android OS phones tablets and Symbian OS phones and tablet devices). These Terms apply regardless of whatever user device you are using (including desktop, laptop or mobile web browser, digital television, mobile phones, automobile-based personal computers, handheld digital devices, and any other Mobile Device or technology whether now known or developed in the future).
You will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms when you use, access or browse the Site, register your details with us or subscribe for email or online services or send us an email.
For the purposes of these Terms: “Content” includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on the Site from time to time (including, anything made available for download); “including” and its derivations mean “including, without limitation”; “material” includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images; and “Trade Marks” means the trade marks, logos and service marks (whether or not registered) displayed on the Site.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may change these Terms from time to time. Please check these Terms regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site after posting will be deemed acceptance of the changes.
ABOUT US & OUR BUSINESS
The Site is operated by or on behalf of WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC. We are a company registered in the state of Nevada, United States.
Our registered office address is:
WORLD HINDU NEWS (LL) COMPANY
5773 WOODWAY DRIVE STE 86
HOUSTON, TX 77057 USA
T: +1 (281) 978 4317 E-mail: Office.WorldHinduNews@gmail.com
Access to our email services and to some areas of the Site is restricted to users who have registered their details with us. You must not use a false name or email or provide any false information nor impersonate another person when registering for use of the Site and our email services. If you have a password for registration, you shall not share or disclose it to any third party, nor allow any third party to use your password to gain access to the areas and services for registered users. We may refuse or remove or suspend your registration at any time.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site the Content and the Trade Marks. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access, browse and use the Site (including the Content and Trade Marks) in accordance with paragraph 6 below. WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, own all rights to their logos and trademarks used in connection with the Site. All other logos and trademarks appearing on WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM are the property of their respective owners.
LAW FIRM REPRESENTING US
For all legal Lawsuits / Court Litigation/ Legal Notices etc. requirements originating in United States & Worldwide. Please contact:
Asthana Law, P.C.
2 Willow St., Suite 201
Southborough, MA 01745 USA
P: (617) 365-7628 F: (617) 505-1539 www.asthanalaw.net
ACCESS AND USE OF SITE
You may use the Site for personal non-commercial use only. You may only download and print extracts of the Content for your own personal non-commercial use.
You may not:
(1) Download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Site; nor
(2) Reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the content without our prior written consent; nor
(3) Modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
(4) Utilize links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; nor
(5) Systematically forward links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; nor
(6) Copy or extract data from this website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
Any such use of this website or the content is prohibited without an appropriate license. Please contact WHN Media Access at Office.WorldHinduNews@gmail.com
If you wish to syndicate or license any Content from this website, please email us at : Office.WorldHinduNews@gmail.com
or contact us by telephone on +1 (281) 978 4317.
At all times when you are accessing, browsing or using or registering for use of the Site, you must do so lawfully and legitimately and without infringing or restricting anyone else’s rights or use and enjoyment of the Site. In particular, you must not use the Site in a manner or upload any material or link to any material which is false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading, obscene, offensive, defamatory, abusive or in breach of any third party rights (including intellectual property right).
At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend or deny your access to the Site. At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may remove or edit any Content on the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in both cases none of WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC, its directors, employees or other representatives have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from such removal or editing or any restriction or hindrance to your use of the Site, email services or password.
SUBMISSION OF MATERIAL
If you submit materials to us, you agree:
(1) To grant us a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, publish, republish, store, archive, syndicate, sub-license, transmit, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, perform, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to such material (including any ideas, concepts or formats) in any manner and in any format and/or media;
(2) To any moral rights in the material submitted;
(3) That we may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim or assertion of any kind in relation to your material; and
(4) That we may monitor your use of the Site and any communications made via the Site.
In submitting material to us, you warrant that any material you submit:
(5) Is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
(6) Is not obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code, and you shall indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
We may choose to publish or not publish any material you submit to us and exercise our rights in relation to that material in our absolute discretion.
We accept no liability for any content submitted by you or other users and third parties. We do not vet or pre-screen any material that you or other users and third parties have submitted to the Site, however we reserve the right to remove, at any time and without reason or prior notice or any liability any material submitted by you or other users and third parties.
COMMUNITY GUIDELINES & USER CONTENT
(A) Interactive Areas. WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM may contain comments sections, discussion forums, bulletin boards, or other interactive features (“Interactive Areas”) in which you may post or upload comments or user-generated content such as video, photos, messages, other materials or items (collectively, “User Content”). You are solely responsible for your use of any Interactive Areas and you use them at your own risk. By submitting User Content to an Interactive Area, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older and, if you are under the age of 18, you either are an emancipated minor, or have obtained the legal consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter into these Terms of Service, submit content, participate on WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM, and fulfill the obligations set forth in these Terms of Service, which forms a binding contract between you and WORLD HINDU NEWS.
(B) Community Guidelines. If you submit any User Content or participate in an Interactive Area within or in connection with WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others;
You agree not to upload post or otherwise transmit any User Content that is offensive to the online community, including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity.
You agree not to upload post or otherwise transmit any material that contains or advocates pornography, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or that is otherwise obscene.
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that violates any law or engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability;
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that advocates or provides instruction on illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit, without WORLD HINDU NEWS express prior approval, User Content which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services;
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit User Content that does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any Interactive Area;
You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any WORLD HINDU NEWS employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
You agree not to interfere with any other user’s right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM users or posting private information about a third party;
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component;
You agree not to interfere with or disrupt WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM or the servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
You agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM, use of WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM, or access to WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM;
• You agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, and trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, and right of publicity or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any User Content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Any person determined by WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC, in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM;
• You agree that if necessary, you have the consent of each and every identifiable natural person in any submission to use such persons name or likeness in the manner contemplated by WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM;
• You agree that any person who appears in your submission who is a current member of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), the American Federation of Television and Radio Actors (AFTRA) or any other rights society is not entitled to compensation by WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC.
Any conduct that in WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC sole discretion restricts or inhibits anyone else from using or enjoying WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM will not be permitted. WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove or edit User Content by you and to terminate your Account for any reason. WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC is not responsible for User Content submitted to WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM or posted in comments sections, chat rooms, on bulletin boards or on other Interactive Areas by users of WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM.
(C) Monitoring. WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content posted or uploaded to WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM to determine compliance with these Terms of Service and any operating rules established by WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Although WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC has no obligation to monitor, screen, edit or remove any of the User Content posted or uploaded to WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM, WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to screen, edit, refuse to post or remove without notice any User Content posted or uploaded to WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content posted to the Site at your sole cost and expense.
(D) License to User Content. By submitting User Content to WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM, you automatically grant WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, sub-license and otherwise exploit such User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such User Content. You warrant that such User Content is accurate and not misleading, and that use and posting or other transmission of such User Content does not violate these Terms of Service and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity. You further grant WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC rights in the User Content by a breach of these Terms of Service.
(E) Moral Rights. If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the User Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the User Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the User Content by WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the User Content; and (d) you forever release WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC by virtue of any such moral rights. You also permit any other user to access, view, and store or reproduce the User Content for that user’s personal use.
Most of the online sales and other e-commerce services available via the Site are provided either by us as an agent for third party suppliers or directly by third parties via websites that are framed on the Site. For some goods and services, however, we act as principal meaning that the resulting legal contract for the goods or services in question will be made directly between you and us. Where we act as principal, specific terms and conditions will apply to any resulting online sales and these will be drawn to your attention before the sale is complete. Where we act as agent for third party suppliers or where we frame third party websites, the following applies:
(1) The contract for the goods or services in question will be made directly between you and the relevant supplier. In most cases this will mean that there will be separate terms and conditions governing the contract as each supplier will have its own terms and conditions relating to the supply of those goods or services. Please make sure that you have read the relevant supplier’s terms and conditions before completing your transaction. You can obtain a copy of the relevant supplier’s terms and conditions by contacting the supplier directly; and
(2) We have no contractual liability to you in respect of the goods or services provided by the third party supplier. We may, however, still be liable to you if we have been negligent, if we have misrepresented important information or if we have been in breach of any other relevant law.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Site contains hypertext links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
ADVERTISING & SPONSORSHIP
Parts of the Site contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with all legal and regulatory requirements and does not contain any material which is objectionable including, without limit, information which is defamatory, obscene, threatening or untrue. We are not responsible for any such material or any error or inaccuracy contained in such material and any issues which you may have should be raised directly with the relevant advertiser or sponsor.
For more information about placing advertising or sponsorship on the Site please click here (separate terms and conditions apply).
http://worldhindunews.com/advertise/ contains contextual affiliate links from which we may potential earn revenue.
For advertisements requests and quotes, Please contact (worldwide):
Ms. Aditi K. E-mail: Office.WorldHinduNews@gmail.com
However, the content of our articles are never influenced by advertisers or an affiliate, nor are they written for the purpose of promoting a product.
For all issues related to publications etc, Please contact:
The Editor, World Hindu News At Office.WorldHinduNews@gmail.com
Or write to:
WORLD HINDU NEWS
5773 WOODWAY DRIVE STE 86
HOUSTON, TX 77057 USA
PHONE: +1 (281) 978 4317
PROMOTIONS, COMPETITIONS & PRIZE DRAWS
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on the Site. Any such competitions, prize draws and/or other promotions will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made available to you at the relevant time.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All information and/or data on the Site are provided on an “as is” basis. Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made (or shall be implied by statute or otherwise) in respect of the Site or the Content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, conformity to contract, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
The information and/or data on the Site is provided by us and our data providers for your general information only and use and is not intended for trading purposes or to address your particular financial or other requirements. In particular, the information and/or data on the Site:
(1) Does not constitute any form of advice (financial, investment, tax, medical, legal or otherwise); and
(2) Does not constitute any inducement, invitation or recommendation relating to any of the products listed or referred to; and
(3) Is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining to make) any specific investment or other decisions; and
APPROPRIATE EXPERT INDEPENDENT ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR OTHER DECISIONS.
Neither WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC nor any of its data providers or affiliates gives any warranty or guarantee relating to availability of the Site or that the Site and/or our operation of it, the Content or the server that makes the Site available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of the Site and/or the Content will be uninterrupted.
You agree that WORLD HINDU NEWS ( LL) COMPANY, its directors, employees, agents or other representatives, data providers or affiliates will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any anticipated loss of profit, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, costs and fines and/or any special or incidental damages of any kind) that may result to you or a third party arising from or connected in any way to:
(1) Interruption of business; or
(2) Access or other delays, terminations, suspensions, denials or access interruptions to the Site; or
(3) Data non-delivery, data misdelivery, data corruption, destruction of data or other modification of data; or
(4) Third party website links on the Site; or
(5) Reliance on the information contained on the Site; or
(6) Computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Site; or
(7) Any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the
(8) Events beyond our reasonable control.
Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC does not exclude or limit its liability for:
(1) Death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or
(2) Fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(3) Any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
You will indemnify and will keep indemnified WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC and its data providers and affiliates on demand against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of:
(1) Any breach of these Terms by you; or
(2) Your fault, negligence or breach of statutory duty; or
(3) Your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure (whether owned by, leased or licensed to us) or that of any of our Suppliers.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of WORLDHINDUNEWS.COM by you or your Account.
COPYRIGHT & COPYRIGHT AGENT
WORLD HINDU NEWS respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, WORLD HINDU NEWS has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide WORLD HINDU NEWS Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act please contact:
WORLD HINDU NEWS 5773 WOODWAY DRIVE STE 86
HOUSTON, TX 77057 USA
PHONE: +1 (281) 978 4317
You must in writing serve us a copyright infringement notice prior to a legal notice.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
Any contractual or legal relationship between you and WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC will be concluded in English.
All notices shall be given by e-mail to us at: Office.WorldHinduNews@gmail.com
, to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide during the registration process (if any). Notice will be deemed received 24 hours after e-mail is sent or 3 days after the date of posting.
These Terms (together with any variations to them pursuant to section 2) form the entire agreement between the parties concerning your access to, browsing and/or use of the Site and supersede all prior agreements, arrangements, understandings and representations made between us (whether written or oral) concerning the Site.
The license granted in section 4.2 above is personal to you and may not be assigned, transferred or sub-licensed (in whole or in part) without our prior written consent.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to or shall operate to create a partnership or joint venture of any kind between us or to authorize either of us to act as agent for the other, and neither of us shall have authority to act in the name or on behalf of or otherwise to bind the other in any way (including but not limited to the making of any representation or warranty, the assumption of any obligation or liability and the exercise of any right or power).
If the whole or any part of any provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason the same shall to the extent required be severed from these Terms and rendered ineffective so far as is possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions.
No waiver by WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC of any breach of these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach and WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC shall not be affected by any delay, failure or omission to enforce or express forbearance granted in respect of any of your obligations.
The rights and remedies of WORLD HINDU NEWS.COM
COMPANY under these Terms are independent, cumulative and without prejudice to its rights under the law.
These Terms of Service and any operating rules for WORLD HINDU NEWS.COM established by WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. The provisions of these Terms of Service are for the benefit of WORLD HINDU NEWS LLC, its parent, subsidiaries, other affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf. These Terms of Service shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default here under shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
These Terms of Service were last updated on May 10, 2018.