Mumbai : Parents of Hindu children have lodged a complaint with Vakola police station against a Christian missionary who had taken out Hindu children under the pretext of conducting summer work-shop. He tried to hypnotize the children with help of a thread with the intention of conversion. (So far, such incidents were suppressed in India as the Congress rulers were dancing to the tune of a foreigner Christian woman. Establishment of Hindu Rashtra is necessary for bringing about change in this situation ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. Some people coming to Subhash Barje’s Society had organized a summer camp during 12th to 17th May for children.
2. The missionaries took these children with them and after hypnotizing them, said, “There is a demon in you; therefore, your blood has turned black. You do not have divine power. Only Jesus can free you from this demon. Chant the name of Jesus for 7 days without telling your people at home.” (Followers of other Sects can talk against God to convert Hindus as Hindus lack Dharma-shikshan. Will Hindus realize the seriousness of these things ?- Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. A thread with black, red, white and golden colour beads was then given to children for tying on theirhand; but children were warned not to tell anything about it to parents. (Note the scheming nature of Christians ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. Few devout Hindus observed change in mental condition of children owing to hypnotism and they tried toextract all information from these children when the ploy of conversion was exposed.
5. Subhash and other parents lodged a complaint with police station. Police called the missionaries and collected their details, later releasing them. (‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ has noted names of anti-Hindu policemen who released Christians although they were trying to convert Hindus. These policemen will be asked to undertake rigorous spiritual practice by way of punishment in Hindu Rashtra ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
6. Dy Commissioner of Police, Namdeo Chavan has assured the complainants of taking stringent action within 2 days. (Is there any strength in such assurance after the people, who cheated Hindus for conversion, were released by police ?- Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)