Pune (Maharashtra) : During the period of Bakri Eid, Police Inspector (PI) Yashwant Gawari and Assistant PI, Hanumant Shinde threatened ‘Gou-rakshaks’ with filing false case of robbery against them; therefore, Judge Mhalatkar has issued order to file case against these police officers.
News in detail
- During the period of Bakr-eid, activists of ‘Akhil Bharateeya Krushi Gou-Seva Sangh’, viz. Shri. Milind Ekbote, Shri. Pritam Gite, Shri. Rajendra Chavare, Shri. Bharat Thopate and Shri. Shivashankar Swami were standing near ‘Khed-Shivapur’ Toll to catch vehicles transporting cows so as to protect cows. They, with the help of Bharati University police station, stopped illegal transportation of cows and bulls taking place through many vehicles and handed over the vehicles to police. (The work, which should have been done by the police, was done by the ‘Gou-rakshaks’ and in a way, they helped police. There are many people who cooperate with police in such manner; but due to corrupt habit of extracting money, police and Government are letting go off criminals. Thus, the Government is responsible for increasing crime rate in the State ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- Maximum 6 animals can be transported in one vehicle as per the Ordinance; but 15-16 animals were crammed in the vehicle. It was brought to the notice of police; but police purposely did not take any action against the butchers. (It means that police and butchers have close connection. Such corrupt and unlawful police are not protectors but destroyers of society ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- Police did not confiscate even the tempo handed over to them by pro-Hindu activists. The tempo was returned to the driver without taking any action against butcher and tempo-driver. (Such policemen, who indulge in illegal activities, are the biggest criminals ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- Police threatened Shri. Pritan Gite, a pro-Hindu activist and asked him, “Why are you protecting cows ? Who gave you the authority to do so ? You are creating obstacles for butchers and their business; I will file a case of robbery against you and teach you a lesson. (‘Gou-rakshaks do this work selflessly; but instead of helping them, police, threatening them of filing false cases against them, are Government hooligans in uniform ! Police with such criminal mentality are the reason that people from the State do not feel secure and are under terror. The Government that provides for such public servants is equally responsible. All of them will be punished in Hindu Rashtra by asking them to undertake rigorous ‘sadhana’ for whole of their life ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- Police did not take down information given by Shri. Pritan Gite about the tempo, in which animals were transported; therefore, Shri. Gite gave a complaint in writing; but police did not register even that complaint due to their good relations with butchers. (How many complaints have police not taken down in this manner even earlier, need to be investigated. It will bring forth many crimes committed by these criminal policemen ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- Shri. Gite lodged a complaint against such policemen with senior officer and dy. zonal police officer. (Congratulations to devout Hindu, Shri. Gite for following up the matter till end for protection of Dharma ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) PI Gawari and API, Hanumant Shinde kept that in mind and threatened Milind Ekbote and his colleagues to file cases against them.
- Owing to such corrupt practices of police officers, illegal slaughter of thousand of cows is still taking place on the occasion of Eid.