Shivmogga (Karnataka) : Hindu Janajagruti Samiti held Hindu Convention at Shri. Antargattamma Bhavan, Segehatti. The Convention was inaugurated by Shri. Keshav Murty, Chief Priest of ‘Kote Anjaneya Swami Devasthana’, Shri. Mahesh Babu, District Chief of VHP for Shivmogga and Kum. Priyanka Swami of Sanatan Sanstha, by lighting lamps.
Wake up and protect your sisters from falling prey to ‘love jihad’ ! – Shri. Maruti Bhandari
It can be observed from past history that Mohammad Ghouri, Mohammad Gazani etc. tried to convert Hindus and forced them to adopt Islam. In the same manner, it is now their goal of converting India into an Islamic country using ‘love jihad’ as main weapon; therefore, we should try to stop ‘love jihad’.
Elect pro-Hindu politicians, abiding by Dharma, to power for protection of Hindu Dharma !
No politician or political party is bothered about welfare of Hindus. All of them appease minorities for their votes. Political partiestry to kowtow to minorities as there is unity amongst them. If only 25% of Hindus unite, it will be enough to make politicians work for ‘Hindutva’; therefore, in 2014 Parliamentary election, Hindus should ask politicians to clearly mention in their manifesto what they propose to do for Hindus when they come to ask for votes and they should clarify their stand on Hindu Rashtra.
Stop attacks on Hindu Dharma realizing adverse effects of ‘governmentalization’ of temples ! – Shri. Vijay Revankar
The Government is using donations offered in temples by Hindus for Haj pilgrimage and madarasas, owing to management of temple taken over by the Government. On the other hand, condition of temples is grave as nothing is being done for their renovation/ repairs.
Shri. Guruprasad of HJS, while explaining the purpose of holding Hindu Convention, said, “Hindu Dharma is under constant attack. The attacks on Hindu Dharma are increasing day by day through ‘love jihad’, conversions, ‘governmentalization’ of temples etc. Conducting in depth discussions on how to stage effective and successful agitations for creating awareness amongst Hindus is the purpose of this Convention.”
- Shri. Shivkumar, a devout Hindu from Bhadravati expressed his wish to have similar Convention in his town and he would make all the necessary arrangements.
- Shri. Mahesh from Bhadravati requested to hold Dharma-shikshan classes in temples near his house.
- Shri. Ravi Kamat from Shivmogga said that he would take the responsibility of participation of all pro-Hindu organizations in every program organized by HJS.
- Shri. Channakeshav, a teacher said during discussions on anti-superstitions Act that he would give all information about ourculture and ‘Dharmacharan’ to students from his school and he would take active part in all agitations staged by HJS.
- Shri. Deendayal, District-Chief of Bajarang Dal said that he was impressed by orderly and efficient arrangements made by HJS.
- Shri. Dilipkumar Pande said that he liked the faith and discipline of HJS and he too would follow the same.