Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh) : ‘Hindu Sansad’ was earlier scheduled to be held on 7th December 2013 at Devikund, Devaband (UP) but the Government and administration did not allow it to take place. This ‘Hindu Sansad’ will now be held at Siddhapeetha Prachand Chandidevi Mandir from 7th to 9th March 2014. In a press conference held here, Shri. Vaikunthlal Sharma, the Editor of magazine ‘Abhay Bharat’ and a former MP made announcement about the same. Many Saints and seers, pro-Hindu activists, thinkers, retired officers, advocates etc. will be taking part in this ‘Sansad’. The press conference was attended by Pujya (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale, the national Guide of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) among others. Representatives of about 100 pro-Hindu organizations will be participating in ‘Hindu Sansad’.
- Shri. Vaikunthlal Sharma ‘Premji’ said, “Congress and socialist parties are trying to eliminate Hindus from this country with the help of foreign powers. The present condition of India is even worse than that of 1947, at the time of partition. All political parties are openly supporting anti-national and anti-Dharma powers in the name of secularism. In such situation, the only alternative left with Hindus is establishment of Hindu Rashtra”.
- Pujya (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale of HJS said, “HJS organized all India Hindu Conventions in last two years for unification of Hindus. Through the medium of ‘Hindu Sansad’ also, there will be discussions and exchange of views on protection of nation and Hindu unity; therefore, HJS will be joining it.”
- ‘Dasna Peetha’s ‘Yati’ Narasimhanand Saraswati said, “Discussions will be held mainly on three issues viz. attacks on Hindus all over the world, reducing population of Hindus in the world and casteism which is the main cause of division in Hindu community. Many sessions will be held during ‘Hindu Sansad’.”
- The organizations which will be participating in ‘Hindu Sansad’ are Hindu Swabhiman, VHP, Sanskrutik Gaurav Sansthan, Bajarang Dal, Shiv Sena, Rashtravadi Shiv Sena, Hindu Bachao Morcha, HJS, Hindustan Nirman Dal, Hindu Raksha Samiti, Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha, Hindu Yuvak Sabha and other organizations with similar ideology.
- Shri. Vaikunthlal Sharma ‘Premji’, known as the pioneer of ‘Rama-janma-bhoomi Andolan’ was appointed as the Chief Convener of ‘Hindu Sansad’. Organizing committee has also been formed with Shri. Harvilas Gupta, a senior social worker as President and Shri. Vinod Sarvodaya, a staunch Hindu as its ‘Mahamantri’.
- The press conference was attended by Shri. Madanlal Chaddha, the regional President of Shiv Sena, Dr. Harpal Singh, the President of Hindustan Nirman Dal, Shri. Vinod Sarvodaya of ‘Sanskrutik Gaurav Sanstha’, advocate Smt. Chetana Sharma, the Convener of ‘Akhand Hindustan Morcha’ and Shri. Sandip Ahuja, Regional Convener of ‘Hindu Swabhiman’ etc. were present on the occasion along with other pro-Hindu activists.