Latur (Maharashtra) – Pro-Hindu activists thrashed two ‘love jihadis’ for behaving indecently with Hindu young women in the area of Siddheshwar Temple which is the ‘Gram-devata’ of the place. They were later handed over to the police. (Such devout Hindus are required everywhere ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- Activists of ‘Hindu Raksha Dal’ Shri. Nitin Lokhande, Manoj Dongare and Raj Late and Raj Gaikwad of ‘Hindu Astitva Sanghatna’ reached the place of incident when they learnt about two couples behaving indecently.
- It was found that both the young women were Hindus and men were fanatics. Initially, the two fanatics gave evasive answers and gave even false names; but pro-Hindu activists thrashed them in temple area and then, they gave their true identity.
- At the place of incident, 10-15 fanatics gathered to save the two fanatics; but they retreated on seeing the aggressiveness of pro-Hindu activists. (Hindus should realize the truth that fanatics can do nothing before Hindus’ aggressiveness; so Hindus should unite to fight against every attack on Dharma ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- Pro-Hindu activists informed police about the incident. Police arrested the two fanatics and registered cases against them.
- The office bearers of ‘Hindu Raksha Dal’ and ‘Hindu Astitva Sanghatana’ said that they would work intensely to prevent fanatics from wrongdoings in the Marathwada city of Maharashtra.