Hindus will have to unite to bring about a change : Shivyogi Perumal Swamiji in 2nd day of Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Adhiveshan.
HENB & HJS | Ramnathi (Goa) | June 12, 2015:: Shivyogi Perumal Swamiji, President, Thirumani Cherai Udayar Charity Trust, Tamil Nadu said, “Hindu Dharma is ancient and immemorial; its Deities are eternal. On the other hand, Christianity is only two thousand years old. Even today, there are more than 33 thousand temples in Tamil Nadu. These temples are peculiar and self-sufficient. All temples should be self-sufficient like them. To bring about a change, numerous Saints, devout Hindus and Hinduorganizations will have to come together. Establishment of a Hindu Rashtra is a huge mission, and we are taking steps towards it. Today, there is scarcity of many basic amenities like water, electric supply, proper roads etc. in many places. Why does this happen only in case of Hindus? Hindus should shun their secularism.”
In the 2nd day press meet Advocate Rabindra Ghosh and the representative of Bangladesh Minority Watch, explained the atrocities on Bangladesh Hindu minorities including other religious minorities there. Shri Anil Dhir of Bharat Raksha Manch pointed out the threat and the consequences of 5 crores of illegal Bangladesh Muslim infiltrators living in India as a burden to national economy and security aspects. Shri Ramesh Shinde, National spokes person of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti thanked to present journalists for their cooperation.
Highlights of 2nd Day of Hindu Adhiveshan.
- Importance of remaining united during disasters : Pujya Dr. Pingale
- Various issues will solve when things are organized keeping cows in mind! – Shri. Jitendra Arya
- Need for Hindus to introspect : Shri. Sachidanand Chaturvedi,
- It is our duty to look after cows : Shri. Pasu Sheshadri Raghwan
- Curve out separate UT in Kashmir for the displaced minorities: TOI, Goa Edition (erased from TOI).
- Don’t make Kashmir Pandits as Sacrificial lambs: Dr Ajay Chrongu: Gomantak Times
- Kashmiri Hindus’ ‘Vaapasi’ should not result in their becoming scapegoats of jihadis ! – Dr. Ajay Chrongu
- Shrikrushna saved me from fanatics : Shri. Madhvaraj Acharya
- ‘Panun Kashmir’ is working for rehabilitation of Kashmiri Hindus : Shri. Rahul Kaul
- Spiritual energy is required for Dharmakarya ! – His Holiness Divya Jeevandasji Maharaj
- Temple-priests should create awareness among people about Hindu Dharma ! – Swami Bharati Maharaj
- There will be unity amongst people if they abide by Hindu Dharma! – Dr. Shivanarayan Sen