SANATAN DHARMA SCHOLARSHIPS
[Encouraging deeper understanding of scientific aspects of Hindu Dharma]
HMEC 2015 Port of Spain, Trinidad, invites students from Caribbean Islands to apply for four special scholarships each $251. Eligibility for the scholarship is extended to any currently enrolled student in Caribbean education system at the middle school, high school and College level.
1) Students are requested to submit documentation that promoted or explained Hinduism in their class room or in a multi-religious setting.
2) Students can also submit their ideas how they would promote Hinduism in their class setting. 500 words or less.
3) What would they do (come up with changes or reform) if they are in-charge of running a major temple for a year. 500 words or less.
4) Advise fellow Hindu students how they dealt with “Who Am I”, Faith related Identity search moment.
5) Why am I “Proud Hindu”? 500 words or less
HOW TO APPLY
Send an e-mail with name, school attended and attach relevant documents to Sharma Tadepalli email@example.com or call 832-232-1516. The deadline is September
15th. The Coaliation of Hindu Youth (CHY) group will select the winners. CHY is an umbrella organiation among Hindu Youth and Hindu Organizations to foster unity and share resources. CHY, is a project of the World Hindu Council of America (VHPA).