• In the regime of Congress in Karnataka State, fanatics have become insolent and Hindu leaders insecure. It is expected that Modi Government at Centre will take stringent action to teach a lesson to fanatics and bring ‘good days’ for Hindus !
• Sriram Sena demands police protection for Shri. Mahaswami
Devargi (Karnataka) : Shri Siddhalinga Mahaswami, the Chief of Sriram Sene for Karnataka State, has been receiving threats from fanatics, again and again, against his life; so he should be provided police protection, was the demand made by Sriram Sene with Superintendent of Police, Gulbarga.
1. Shri Mahaswami took part in a program of VHP held on 21st January, on the occasion of its golden jubilee in which Dr. Pravin Togadia was also present. Then, on 22nd January, he received such threatening call in the morning. The number from which he was given such threat was of Pakistan. On realizing the same, Swamiji lodged a complaint with Devargi police station. (It should be understood that it is the plan of Islamic countries to eliminate Hindutva-vadis ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
2. Mahaswamiji addressed golden jubilee program of VHP held at Yadgiri nagar; after which, the fanatics pressurized police to file a case against Swamiji under clauses 163 A and 295 A. (Police never take cognizance of complaints lodged by Hindus. Such anti-Hindu police will be asked to undertake rigorous spiritual practice for whole life, in Hindu Rashtra, by way of punishment ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. A fanatic posted a photo of Asaduddin Owaisi on Facebook in the name of Amin Yadger and wrote, “We are not against Hindus but against Siddhalinga Swamiji’s agitation that created rift between Hindu-Muslims.” Another fanatic has made a comment on a social website that Swamiji should be killed. (Hindus should unite to eradicate insolence of fanatics ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat