• Hindus expect Govt. to show such willpower even against anti-Hindu films like ‘PK’ !
• Congratulations to Minister Vinod Tawade for promptly imposing ban and stop insult of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj !
Mumbai : A Marathi film titled ‘Raje …ek kranti’ was released on 30th January. Shri. Kiranraje Mahadik of ‘Shrimant Udayanraje Bhosale Pratishthan’ had made allegation against the above film that there was desecration of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Rajamata Jijau-saheb. State Cultural Minister took a prompt note of the same and imposed ban on this film.
1. Shri. Mahadik’s contention was that the said film based on life of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj desecrates Maharaj and Rajmata Jijau, instead of presenting their thoughts.(Congratulations to Shri. Mahadik for taking prompt steps in stopping desecration of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj ! We need such devout Hindus ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
2. In this film, a worker taking name of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is shown molesting a woman and attempts are made to depict Maharaj as a secularist. There are scenes of riots wherein Hindus are shown as attacking Muslims.
3. How the Central Film Censor Board granted approval is the question asked by Shri. Kiran Mahadik. He also demanded to immediately stop screening of shows of the above film; besides action against the producer and director of the film. The regional spokesperson of BJP Madhav Bhandari informed that the State Cultural Minister has taken note of the same and given necessary instructions regarding screening of the film.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat