Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) has started an extensive movement against Hindi film ‘PK’ which denigrates Hindu Dharma and Deities; besides glorifying ‘love jihad’. As a part of this movement, awareness is being created even through internet and it is getting an overwhelming response with God’s grace !
Extra-ordinary response !
1. Website of HJS : Hindujagruti.org, HJS’ official website undertook a wide movement to awaken Hindus on the issue. In last 3 days from 22nd to 25th December 2014, news regarding ‘PK’ was viewed by more than 36,000 devout Hindus on HJS website in Hindi and English.
2. Facebook : On the facebook page of HJS, dufferent posts exposing true nature of this film were published with tha hash tag#BoycottPK. More than 90% people have given response to these posts in favour of HJS’ stand.
3. Response received to English and Hindi pages for the posts in last 3 days till 4.30 p.m. on 25th December is as given below :
a. Total No. of people visiting uploaded matter : 32 lakhs 89 thousand 600
b. Total engagement : More than 1 lakh 13 thousand
c. Twitter : HJS ‘tweets’ from its Twitter accounts also received good response. In last 3 days, 578 twitter users re-tweeted the issue.
4. Mainstream media taking note of the movement : Various mainstream media have taken note of HJS movement in the form of news items which are – The Hindu, Financial Express, Outlook India, Deccan Chronicle, India TV News etc.
5. Some representative responses from devout Hindus :
a. If Amir Khan has guts, he should make films on issues like sins of ISIS; oppression of Kashmiri Pandits in the name of Islam, doing justice to persons like Salman Rushdie and Taslima Nasreen. For the sin committed in the form of ‘PK’, its Hindu producers- directors are more responsible than Amir Khan; shame on them ! – Shri. Sunilkumar, Bathla, Kashipur, Uttarakhand
b. Pakistanis have extended financial aid to ‘PK’ and it is the outcome of attempts made by senior-level officers of Congress and secularists – Shri. Raman Nair, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
c. Insult of Hindu Dharma and Hindus, taking away rights of Hindus and conferring them on Muslims, abusing Hindus’ Deities is the so-called secularism of Indians ! – Shri. Bharat Tigaya, Ajmer, Rajasthan