Prayag (Uttar Pradesh) : ‘Political parties have become agents of cow-slaughtering in the name of increasing revenue; therefore, neither the Congress nor BJP will stop cow-slaughter. The Government is trying to destroy religious and spiritual seats of faith like ‘Ramsetu’ and it is taking this country to destruction in the name of development,’ stated Purvanmay Puri Peethadheeshwar Pujya Swami Shri. Nishchalanand Saraswatiji Maharaj while guiding devotees in ‘Magh- Mela’.
Few points from guidance given by Purvanmay Puri Peethadheeshwar Pujya Swami Shri. Nishchalanand Saraswatiji Maharaj
1. ‘Veerbhogya Vasundhara’ means who sacrifices more, only rulers over the world. In the present time, sacrifices made by Hindus are falling short compared to others. Muslims offer some part of their land for mosque; however, Hindus, given a chance, try to grab some portion of land even from temples.
2. Millions of Hindus have a dip in holy Ganga during ‘Magh- mela’, Kumbh-Mela’ etc; but make no special efforts for protection of Ganga.
3. Politicians are trying to declare, many persons as Saints for political gain. A former Prime Minister of Congress, P V Narasimha rao appointed one Saint as Shankaracharya; but remember, those who are making fake appointment of somebody as Shankaracharya, their destruction is inevitable.
4. The day is not far when politicians will be killed like carrots and radish on the roads
5. Today’s fake Dharmacharyas have become selfish. They will do nothing for nation and Dharma but want only benefits.
6. In present times, hybrid farming is a ploy of foreign countries to make us dependent on them for food.
7. Every taluka should have a ‘gou-shala’ for protection of cows.
8. Today, in the age of satellites, computers, cell phones, telephones etc. people have become more extroverted; there is no alternative for living fruitful life.
9. Our activity should be associated with science and Dharma. Those, who fail to do so, get eliminated within the span of 15, 25 or 40 years.
10. In the coming period, leadership of this country will be in the hands of spiritual seekers.