If police are going to continue their ‘razakar’ attitude even under BJP Government, when are we going to see good days ?
Hinjwadi, Pune (Maharashtra) : Ten vehicles illegally transporting cows/cattle were stopped by ‘Gou-rakshaks’ and they saved 65 animals from slaughter. These vehicles were brought by ‘Gou-rakshaks’ to Hinjwadi police station; but police first registered cases against ‘Gou-rakshaks’. (Such injustice must not have been done on Hindu ‘Gou-rakshaks’ even during Mughal regime. Such police will be asked to undertake rigorous spiritual practice for whole life by way of punishment in Hindu Rashtra ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Later, at the insistence of ‘Gou-rakshaks’, police registered case for transportation of cattle in illegal and cruel manner. Police took few ‘Gou-rakshaks’ into custody and released them on bail. The atmosphere outside police station was tense; therefore, police cane-charged hundreds of ‘Gou-rakshaks’ gathered there. (Have police ever beaten up fanatics in such manner ? Will BJP Government conduct inquiry into all such matters and take stringent action against insolent police by suspending them from work? Only then will there be good days for Hindus ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. Healthy cattle was being transported from Deonar slaughter-house (Mumbai) to slaughter-house at Solapur in vehicles.
2. On receiving this information, ‘Gou-rakshaks’ chased these vehicles from morning of 6th March 2015 and at 7.00 a.m., they could stop 10 trucks carrying animals at Wakad. There were 65 animals in these vehicles and they were not even provided water to drink. (After passing Act banning cow-slaughter, now BJP Government should take stringent action against those oppressing cows/ cattle and show that the Act is meticulously implemented.- Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. Gou-rakshaks took those vehicles to Hinjwadi police station and demanded that cases should be filed against the truck-drivers; but police avoided doing so. (Even after nabbing offenders, if police are not ready to file cases against them, then will such police ever catch people involved in illegal transport ? Hindus should send names of such police to ‘Sanatan Prabhat’. The names will be published! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. Till 9.00 a.m. hundreds of ‘Gou-rakshaks’ gathered at the police station and they started raising slogans which created tension in the area. (Police not regsietring cases against offenders are responsible for the tension ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
5. Police resorted to cane-charging against the ‘Gou-rakshaks’ and imposed curfew in the area. Police then filed cases against ‘Gou-rakshaks’, instead of against drivers, for collecting crowd. (Police who let offender go scot free and punish innocent, force people to revolt ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
6. Police took into custody ‘Gou-rakshaks’ raising slogans of ‘Gou-mata ki Jai’, ‘Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj ki Jai’ etc. (Is raising slogans acclaiming ‘Gou-mata’ and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj banned in India ? Should such acclamation be made, if not in India, then in Pakistan ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) They were released on bail.
7. Dy. Police Commissioner Dr. Rajendra Mane and Assistant Police Commissioner D. G. Valunjkar rushed to the place of incident. Thereafter, case was filed against the drivers illegally transporting cattle. (After arrival of DCP and ACP, case was registered against transporters of cattle but why was it not done before they came ? Will the DCP take concerned officers to task ? Stringent action needs to be taken against the police who did not do their duty and harassed senior police officers and Gou-rakshaks! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
8. Police are going to take action against 3 vehicles and other 7 vehicles were allowed to go by police. (By letting go 7 out of 10 vehicles, why are police protecting killers of cows ? If people feel that police have nexus with people from this business, will they be wrong ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) Cattle from all vehicles was sent to Jagatguru Sant Tukaram Gou-shala, Dhamani, Mawal.
9. About 300 ‘Gou-rakshaks’ from different organizations like ‘Samasta Hindu Aghadi’, ‘Hindu Swabhiman Pratishthan’, ‘Akhil Bharatiya Gou-seva Sangh’ from Pimpri-Chinchwad, Bhosari, Talegaon-Dabhade, Rahatani etc. had gathered for protection of cattle. (Congratulations to Gou-rakshaks who saved cattle ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat