1. November 3, 2014 – Participation in discussion program held on ‘Times Now’ TV news channel by Shri. Veerendra Ichalkaranjikar, the President of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad (HVP) : There was a discussion program conducted on Times Now, on the topic ‘Are improper clothes worn by women the reason for increasing crimes against them?’ where Shri. Veerendra Ichalkaranjikar, the President of HVP, was asked to present their view.
2. November 7, 2014 – Case related to providing amenities during forthcoming Kumbh-Mela at Nashik comes before the Mumbai High Court ! : HVP (on behalf of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti) has filed a case for impressing upon the Central and State Governments the need to provide funds for the forthcoming Kumbh-Mela; for proper arrangements and security. The first hearing was recently held. Advocate Sanjeev Punalekar, the national Secretary of HVP made the Hon’ble Court aware of the shortcomings and the plea by HJS. Justice Mohit Shah of Mumbai High Court has ordered the State Government for clarifications.
3. November 8-9, 2014 – Guidance by Shri. Veerendra Ichalkaranjikar, the President of HVP and advocate Sanjeev Punalekar,Secretary during Regional Hindu Convention held for Mumbai, Thane and Raigad districts: HJS held a 2-day Regional Hindu Convention for Mumbai, Thane and Raigad districts. Advocates Veerendra Ichalkaranjikar and Punalekar participated in this Convention and provided guidance on various subjects to Hindutvavadis like ‘how to prevent noise pollution caused due to loudspeakers on mosques; making use of laws for protection of cows; general precaution required to be taken while undertaking any movement and need for Hindu Rashtra’ etc.
4. November 15-16, 2014 : Regional Hindu Convention held at Solapur wherein guidance given on prevention of noise pollution caused by loudspeakers fitted on mosques and use of laws for protection of cows : HJS held two-days regional Hindu Convention for Solapur district in which senior advocate Suresh Kulkarni, practising in Sambhajinagar Bench of High Court and a founder-member of HVP, advocates Neelesh Sangolkar and advocate Sandip Apshingekar took part and guided the proHindus on Hindutva and laws; how to prevent noise pollution caused by loudspeakers fitted over mosques, how to use laws for protection of cows etc.
5. November 19, 2014 – Guidance by retired Judge Shri. Sudhakar Chapalgaonkar at Sri-kshetra Alandi : Shri. Sudhakar Chapalgaonkar, retired Judge and founder-member of HVP guided Warkaris during their tenth ‘Maha-adhiveshan’ held at Srikshetra Alandi on different subjects like anti-superstitions Act, malpractices at Pandharpur; while also providing legal advice on relevant issues.
6. November 21, 2014 – Exposing serious issues in case filed against H. H. Asaramji Bapu during press conference held at Mumbai : Press conference was held on behalf of Sant-shri Asarambapu Foundation and HVP at Mumbai in which few serious issues related to investigations and hearing of the case of alleged rape filed against H. H. Asaramji Bapu were kept before the people. The suspicious dealings of NGOs, controversial things about the President of ‘Kalpana’ a Delhi-based voluntary organization related to this case and Rajasthan State Government’s indifference towards many important points conveyed to them by HVP in this connection; so also apathy of newspapers and social media was brought forth.
7. November 23, 2014 – Shri. Sanjeev Punalekar, national Secretary of HVP took part in a discussion program conducted on ‘Mi Marathi’ TV channel on Rampal Baba : In a discussion program held on ‘Mi Marathi’ TV channel on Rampal Baba, advocate Sanjeev Punalekar, national Secretary of HVP took part. The program was hosted by Nikhil Wagle and other participants were Dnyanesh Maharao, Editor of periodical ‘Chitralekha’, BJP spokesperson Avadhoot Wagh and a Congress spokesperson.
8. November 28, 2014 – Shri. Vikram Bhave, the author of a book titled ‘Malegaon bomb sphota magil Adrushya Haat (invisible hands behind the Malegaon bomb blast)’ and a member of HVP addressed Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at Shirdhon.
-Advocate Veerendra Ichalkaranjikar, President, HVP
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat