1. A. Photo of deceased person removed after reading display board : On the occasion of Datta-Jayanti, a display board was put up in a temple, giving guidance on why deceased person’s photograph should not be displayed in house. It was informed by 15 persons that they followed the advice removing such photographs from their houses.
1. B. The Board was also read by a woman and she passed on the information to others in weekly meeting held by an organization called ‘Kutumbshri’ creating awareness in people.
2. Devout Hindus participate in Dharma-prasar activities
2. A. Devout Hindus distribute handbills on celebration of New Year !
2. A. 1. A devout Hindu from an organization distributed handbills on celebration of New Year and greetings card; given below is the response received by him.
HJS member attended a program held by one pro-Hindu organization. He had given handbills to one devout Hindu prinited on the subject of ‘1st January is not new year of Hindus !’ This person distributed the handbills. After two days, one person came to ashram and bought few lockets of Hanuman and stickers of ‘Jayatu Jayatu Hindu Rashtram’.
2. A. 2. Shri. Radhakrushnan from Palakkad district was given 100 handbills for distribution on the topic of celebration of New Year. He distributed them with all sincerity by going to every program held by Hindus.
2. B. Shri. Radhakrushnan – Sanatan Prabhat’s active reader !
2. B. 1. HJS guidance on the topic of ‘Condition of Hindus, its causes and solutions’ was organized due to initiative taken by Shri. Radhakrushnan: ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ reader and a well wisher of Sanatan, Shri. Radhakrushnan, with the help of his friends, organized guidance on the topic of ‘Condition of Hindus, its causes and solutions’ at Tripunitura in Kerala. HJS members and activists of ‘Hindu Helpline’ were invited to give such guidance at the temple of Sri Subramanaym Swami at ‘Puttunkurish’. 35 people attended the program.
2. B. 2. Shri. Radhakrushnan with the help of his friends, set up Cell of Sanatan’s ‘sattvika’ products in another program.
2. B. 3. Guidance on the topic of ‘Dharmacharan’ arranged by a women’s organization called ‘Hindu Aikyavedi’ and exhibition of ‘flex’ boards on Dharma-shikshan : In women’s meeting of members of an organization called ‘Hindu Aikyavedi’, HJS members were invited to speak on the subject of ‘Dharmacharan’ in a program attended by 25 devout Hindus. An exhibition of ‘flex’ boards on Dharma-shikshan was also put up at the venue.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat