From left: H. H. Nana Kale Guruji, Pu. (Sou) Anjali Gadgil, Sou. Vaijayanti Kale, Pu. Dadashri Jadhav and Pu. Sharadchandra Joshi
Barshi (Dist. Solapur, Maharashtra), 17 July – ‘Yogiraj Vedavidnyan Ashram’ was performing ‘Saagnichit Ashwamedh Maha-Somayaga’ from April 2013 for all-round progress of India. On 15th July 2014, the ‘yaga’ was concluded in the auspicious presence of Saints. The concluding ceremony of ‘Ashwamedh Yaga’ conducted under the guidance of H. H. Nana Kale Guruji for 16 months, was attended by Pu. Shri. Madhavteerth Swamiji Maharaj of ‘Omkar Sadhana Ashram’, Anand, Gujarat, Pu. Chetanvilas Teerthswami of ‘Devatmashakti Ashram’ from Navali, Dahisar; ‘Shaktipatacharya’ Pu. Sharadchandra Joshi Maharaj, Pu. Dadashri Jadhav, propagator of ‘Agnihotra’ and Pu. (Sou.) Anjali Gadgil of Sanatan Sanstha.
While speaking, from left: Pu. (Sou) Anjali Gadgil, Sou. Vaijayanti Kale, Pu. Dadashri Jadhav, Pu. Sharadchandra Joshi and H. H. Nana Kale Guruji
The conclusion program began with taking out a procession of Saints on horses and elephants; followed with performing their ‘aukshan’ before taking them on the stage. Sri Ganesha’s ‘shloka’ was recited and lamps were lighted by Saints. Students of ‘Shri. Yogiraj Vedavidnyan Ashram’ and ‘Brahmavrunda’ recited ‘Shantipaatha’ from 4 ‘Vedas’. ‘Shodashopachar puja’ of Saints was then performed.
Felicitation of H. H. Nana Kale Guruji and his wife Sou. Vaijayanti Kale by his disciples !
‘Shodashopachar’ pujan of Saints !
1. Pu. Shri. Madhavteertha Swami Maharaj is successor of Vishnuteertha Swami of ‘Omkar Sadhana Ashram’ and he propagates ‘Shaktipaat deeksha’. Shri. Yogesh Kale Guruji, along with his wife, performed ‘puja’ of Pu. Shri. Madhavteertha Swamiji Maharaj.
2. Pujya Chetanvilas Teertha Swami of ‘Devatmashakti Ashram’, Navali, Dahisar is a disciple of Sri Sri Sri ShivaOmteertha Swami. Pu. Chetanvilasteertha Swami also propagates ‘Shaktipat’. He has thorough knowledge of ‘Sriramcharitmanas’. His ‘puja’ was performed by Shri. Kisanrao Mali, renowned Chartered Accountant from Sangola, along with his wife.
3. Shri. Balasaheb Kendre, a builder from Ambejogai and his wife performed ‘pujan’ of ‘Shaktipatacharya’ Pu. Sharadchandra Joshi, of ‘Yogiraj Gulawani Maharaj Ashram’, Pune.
4. Shri. Sunil Agrawal from Barshi, along with his wife, performed ‘pujan’ of Pu. Dadashri Jadhav, ‘Pracharak’ of ‘Agnihotra’.
5. On behalf of Shri. Vinay Sanghavi from Barshi, Shri. Pravin Deshpande, a priest, along with his wife, did ‘pujan’ of Pu. (Sou.) Anjali Gadgil of Sanatan Sanstha.
1. Pu. Shri. Madhavteertha Swami Maharaj : One doesn’t have to ask for anything on reaching ‘Yadnya-sthal’; but only presence also fetches God’s blessings.
2. Pu. Chetanvilasteertha Swami: Hindu culture’s foundation is the 4 ‘Vedas’. Hindu culture will survive if ‘Yadnya-sanstha’ is preserved; therefore; ‘Yadnya-sanstha’ should be preserved.
3. ‘Shaktipatacharya’ Pu. Sharadchandra Joshi Maharaj : Offer prayers at God’s feet for accomplishment of resolve made by H. H. Dr. Athavale and H.H. Nana Kale Guruji with noble goal !
4. Pu. Dadashri Jadhav : All Saints and Hindus should create awareness amongst people towards their Dharma for accomplishment of resolve made by our Sages and Seers for inculcating good culture and moral values across the whole Universe.
5. Pu. (Sou.) Anjali Gadgil : Hindus are responsible for pathetic condition of Hindus and their temples.
Blessings by Saints !
Hindus have drifted away from abiding by their Dharma. Hindus should follow Dharma in every small thing and acquire God’s grace.
‘Shantipaath’ was recited in the ceremony and it was concluded with recitation of ‘Pasaydaan’. Sanatan’s Shri. Vikram Ghodake did compeering of the program. Shri. Swami Samartha Kala Upasak Mandal, Barshi presented ‘Paariplava Akhyaan’.
Felicitation of H. H. Nana Kale Guruji !
On behalf of disciples of H. H. Nana Kale Guruji from all over India, ‘All India Brahman Yuva Mahasangh’; and Shri. Sharad Joshi on behalf of Yogiraj Gulawani Maharaj Trust, Pune; so also Pujya Shri. Madhavteertha Mahaswami on behalf of his ‘Sampradaya’ felicitated H. H. Nana Kale Guruji.
‘Yadnya’ was performed with the resolve of welfare of people and establishment of Hindu Rashtra ! – Ashwamedhayagi H. H. Nana Kale Guruji
H. H. Nana Kale Guruji, while explaining about ‘Ashwamedha Maha-Somayaga in detail, and in his introductory speech of the ceremony, said, “Our country is becoming notorious as a country of rapists. Moral values of people have declined. Standard of living of people has also been adversely affected. Such situation has arisen owing to lack of God’s presence. It was necessary to elect a capable government for bringing in change in this situation; therefore, with the noble purpose of welfare of people and establishment of Hindu Rashtra, ‘Ashwamedha Maha-Somayaga’ was planned. Many positive incidents have taken place in this country during last 16 months due to ‘Ashwamedha Maha-Somayaga’ and country;’ image is improving.