Police file cases against 17 Hindus and 31 fanatics
Where are those people now who create ruckus whenever there is attack on church due to personal disputes ? Where their secularism goes when fanatics attack Hindus’ temples ? Hindus bad days ahead in BJP ruled State ! Hindus need to unite and raise voice against such descendants of Gazani’s Mohammad, without expecting any attempts by BJP Government ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Tuljapur (Maharashtra) : An attempt was made by fanatics to set up ‘Majalis – E – Ittehadul Musalmeen (MIM)’ when their population is not much in local rural areas. Their attempt was, however, foiled and in the night of 11th April, fanatics attacked Hindus’ temples. (Hindu-hatred of fanatics ! Aren’t the fanatics’ attacking Hindus’ temples after someone removing their posters, descendants of Gazani’s Mohammad ? Hindu Rashtra is the only solution to teach a permanent lesson to such fanatics ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. Population of fanatics in Apshinge and Kamta villages is not much; but attempts were made to set up branches of MIM in every nook and corner to intimidate Hindus. After display of their banners, crackers were burst.
2. Later, few people removed MIM’s banner.
3. Local fanatics got angry and they called their brethren from Dharashiv. All of them created terror in the area. (Fanatics are cleverer than Hindus in planning such strategies ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) They pelted stones at Hanuman Temple and Mauli Temple. (Hindu unification is the only solution to eliminate such Hindu-hatred of fanatics ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. Police acted as only spectators when fanatics were creating such ruckus. (If such police get caught by fanatics during riots like the one staged at Azad Maidan, will Hindus go for their rescue? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
5. The local Hindus also had to become aggressive; as a result, fanatics ran away. (Hindus need to show such unity against every attack on their Dharma ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
6. Police, however, started arresting Hindus at 2.00 a.m. in the night. Cases have been filed against 17 Hindus, arresting 6 of them. (Anti-Hindu police arrest own brethren when riots are started by fanatics! Send names of such policemen to office of ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’. They will be asked to undertake rigorous spiritual practice for whole life in Hindu Rashtra, by way of punishment ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
7. Cases were filed against 31 fanatics on the complaints lodged by Hindus; among them, there is a District President of MIM named Akbar Pathan.
8. Presently, there is tense peace in the area.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat