A soul stirring interaction with Bawa and Dinesh
“A Vibrant conversation with the dynamic duo”
Overseas Volunteers for a Better India presents a Google Hangout with Bawa & Dinesh on the theme of “Jaago Mere Desh – Young Waves of Change”.
Khurshed Batliwala, fondly known as Bawa, and Dinesh Ghodke are the directors of WAYE (World Alliance for Youth Empowerment) an NGO which addresses and provides sustainable workable solutions for the contemporary issues faced by young people of our times. They inspire young people the world over to realize their self identified aspirations, empowering them to lead the lives they want to lead rather than getting stuck with the lives they have to lead!
Join Bawa & Dinesh in a special Google Hangout to learn how you can act today to create a better India.WHEN: TOMORROW – SUNDAY, NOV 24th,1:00 p..m EST | 10. a.m. PST | 11.30 p.m. IST
JOIN HERE: http://tinyurl.com/jaagomeredesh
Overseas Volunteer for a Better India (OVBI) launched in May 2013, is driven by a group of inspired NRIs ready to support social initiatives in India. Our movement’s roots are grounded in the Volunteer for a Better India (VBI) movement.We believe that every individual can make a meaningful impact and play a role in the betterment of the global Indian community.
How to Join A Live “Hangout On Air” Event
Here’s how to join a Live “Hangout On Air” Event:
- Make sure that you RSVP “Yes” to the Hangout Event on Google Plus, well in advance.
- A couple of minutes before the event is scheduled to start, go to http://plus.google.com/events . Login if prompted to do so.
- Look for the Hangout Event you want to join and click on it.
- You will see a YouTube video embedded within the event. Click play to view the live video feed of the event.
- If you miss the live event, you can still go to the event page later, and view a recording of the event.
Note: You will not be able to join and participate in a live “Hangout On Air”, unless you have been invited by the event organizers in advance. However, you can view it, post comments, and re-share the event and its video with your friends. In fact, you are highlyencouraged to do so.