Pune (Maharashtra) : Shri. Sandip Shinde, the spokesperson of Sanatan Sanstha is generally in Mumbai for ‘Dharma-prasar’ activities. His elder brother, Shri. Sagar Shinde from Pune was called up 2-3 times by police for meeting. He receives such phone calls many times in connection with tuitions; therefore, assuming that it was one such call, he told the person to meet him at a restaurant near his house on 20th February.
It was learnt on meeting him that the person was from anti-terrorist squad of police, named Jadhav. After the initial informal talk, he started asking questions about Shri. Sandip Shinde; therefore, Shri. Sagar realized that the police had to come to make inquiry about Shri. Sandip. (Useless Police machinery that has failed in nabbing true offenders, is going around conducting inquiry into family members of Sanatan seekers ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. Shri. Jadhav said, “In case you want any information about Muslims or want to do something in that regard, tell me. I will help you.”
2. Shri. Sagar Shinde said to him, “Sanatan Sanstha and Shri. Sandip Shinde are engaged in spread of spirituality. If you ask anyone in this area about any of us brothers, they will tell you that both of us would not even use bad words against anyone and beating up anyone is out of question. Why are you asking me about Sandip ?”
3. Shri. Jadhav tried to tell him something about Malegaon bomb blast and gave names of few persons involved in the same.
4. Shri. Sagar Shinde asked him clearly, “Why do you come to inquire about Sandip whenever something happens? I am not associated with Sanatan. Sandip does not even stay here. Then why do you come ? Your coming here is causing unnecessary trouble for other family members. Are you aware of it ?”
5. Then Shri. Jadhav said, “We will tell our seniors that you are not associated with Sanatan, so your name be excluded from the list.” (It means that police have names of Sanatan seekers from that area. Maharashtra police are constantly making inquiry of Sanatan seekers as if they are criminals when they have sacrificed everything for protection of nation and Dharma. Such police are anti-Hindus ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
6. Then, Shri. Jadhav started making inquiry of another seeker of Sanatan staying nearby. He said, “Are you two cousin brothers? We want to jointly meet Sandip and you once.”
7. Sagar Shinde said that the house of the seeker was close by and police can meet him anytime. Sandip did not stay there.
On 3-4 occasions earlier, police have made inquiry with Shri. Sagar Shinde.
Police try to keep watch near house of Sanatan seekers !
Sou. Sunanda Shinde, Shri. Sandip Shinde’s mother, distributes copies of ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ in her area. As she was going to a seeker’s house for giving copy of ‘Sanatan Prabhat’, a person standing near the building made inquiry with her about that seeker. She told him whatever she knew and told him to meet the seeker as he stayed in the same building but that person did not go to him. Sou. Shinde realized that the person was a policeman who gave his name as Pawar. Later, Sou. Shinde was returning home, she found the same person standing with another person, so Sou. Shinde asked how he was still there but he did not give any answer. (Had such watch been kept on houses of anti-nationals, India would have been freed of terrorism by now ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat