Jalgaon (Maharashtra) : Demonstrations were staged under the aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan’ near office of Municipal Corporation on various subjects. More than 35 representatives of different organizations viz. Shiv Sena, Swarajya Nirman Sena, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, Sanatan Sanstha etc. participated in the demonstrations after which the Hindutva-vadis submitted a representation with the following demands to District Collector Smt. Rubal Agrawal.
Demands listed in representation –
1. Impose ban on ‘Popular Front of India’ immediately and cancel all programs organized by it.
2. Indian Government should take up the issue of oppression of Hindus from Bangla Desh at international level and try to find firm solution.
3. Pass a stringent Act to prohibit circulation of indecent and controversial messages about Deities and national leaders !
4. Anti-Hindu curriculum of NCERT should be changed immediately !
5. Transmission of TV channels from Pakistan and Dubai which have been banned by the Central Government, should be stopped !
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat