Information given about atrocities against minority Hindus in Bangladesh !
New Delhi : Advocate Ravindra Ghosh, the Founder President of Bangladesh Minority Watch met India’s President, Pranav Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan on 21st April. He informed the President about atrocities against Hindus who are minority in Bangla Desh and made some demands.
- Before that, activists of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) met advocate Ravindra Ghosh and representatives of the delegation and had discussions with them about various issues related to ‘Hindutva’ and injustice meted out to Hindus in Bangladesh.
- Advocate Ravindra Ghosh said that he would definitely attend the third Hindu Convention being held at Ramnathi, Goa and informed Hindu brethren from other countries present there about HJS.
- Advocate Ghosh lauded activities undertaken by HJS and conveyed his obeisance to H.H. Dr. Athavale, the inspiration behind HJS.
- All Hindu brethren present there were given copies of monthly Sanatan Prabhat and other brochures of HJS.
- HJS also extended best wishes to advocate Ravindra Ghosh for his mission. Shri. Sanjiv Kumar, Shri. Daivesh Redkar and Shri. Gajanan Keskar of HJS were present on the occasion.