Is this India or Pakistan to allow such insolence of fanatics ?
• Hindus should realize that fanatics, who are taking objection to their voting by accusing them of being fake, will tomorrow fight for restricting their voting right !
• Establish Hindu Rashtra in time instead of waiting for such situation to arise !
Fanatics pelt stones
Shiv Sainiks give apt reply
Sambhajinagar(Aurangabad), Maharashtra : MIM’s candidate Imtiyaz Jalil stopped a Hindu youth from voting; accusing him of being a fake voter. It led to arguments and fanatics pelted stones. The enraged Shiv Sainiks drove away Jalil from there. Few unknown persons damaged Jalil’s vehicle. Police have promised to take action against Jalil. (Shiv Sainiks should not rely on promise given by police but should pursue the matter till police fulfill the promise ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. Just before 10 minutes to close voting, Jalil sent back a Hindu youth accusing him of being a fake voter.
2. The election officer on duty was checking proof submitted by the voter. He asked Jalil to register his objection and let him do his job. The officer’s advice, however, angered Jalil beyond control.
3. He dismissed the election officer at polling booth and sent away that Hindu youth by catching his hand. (Hindu unification is the only solution to teach a lesson to such insolent fanatics ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. Shiv Sena’s representative Sachin Naik took objection to Jalil’s act which led to verbal fight between them. The police constable, who tried to intervene, was also abused by Jalil. Immediately about 100 fanatics gathered there, started pelting stones.
5. Shiv Sainiks also gathered there when Jalil started to run away; but Shiv Sainiks took him to task. By that time, few unknown persons damaged Jalil’s vehicle. Jalil and other fanatics fled from the scene as they faced angry Hindus. (If Hindus show such unity every time, fanatics will not dare to caste evil eye at Hindus ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
6. Shiv Sainiks and Hindus acclaimed Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Shiv Sena.
7. MIM tried to spoil the atmosphere by bringing hundreds of fanatics at the polling booth. Shiv Sena MLA Pradip Jaiswal said that such things would not be tolerated by Shiv Sena. (Only Shiv Sena raises voice against attacks on Hindus; therefore, Hindus feel secure with Shiv Sena ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat