Issue of temporary sheds erected for slaughtering of animals on the occasion of Eid at Pimpri (Dist. Pune)
Pimpri (Pune) – Fanatics staged agitation by blocking all roads after which temporary permission was given to them for one day of Bakri Eid, to erect slaughter-house. ‘Gou-Premis’ had started movement against this and Shri. Nitin Vatkar, a ‘Gou-premi’ has since filed a petition against PCMC and MPCB for granting such permission. (Congratulations to Shri. Nitin Vatkar for giving a tough fight against slaughtering of cows ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)The petition has been filed with ‘National Green Tribunal’ hearing of which took place on 14th October and next hearing is on 4th November.
1. About 600 fanatics staged agitation in front of Dy. Police Commissioner’s office of Pimpri-Chinchwad Zone by blocking roads and demanding permission for erecting temporary slaughter-house. Permission was granted after such agitation. Shri. Nitin Vatkar informed that cases were filed against 6-7 fanatics in this connection.
2. On 6th October, ‘Gou-premis’ staged agitation against such slaughter-house, by blocking roads and blocking train tracks. Railway police filed case against 11 ‘Gou-Premis’ and all of them were granted bail after one day’s police custody.
3. FIR was filed against 6 ‘Gou-Premis’ viz. Shri. Nitin Vatkar, Shri. Sandeep Waghire, Shri. Abhijit Shinde, Shri. Kunal Sathe, Shri. Lachhu Bhulani and Shri. Dhananjay Gawade at Pimpri police station. It was understood from sources that police were pressurized to file cases under clause 395 related to robbery against the ‘Gou-premis’. The ‘Gou-Premis’ therefore, obtained anticipatory bail of Rs. 15,000/- from Civil Court. Police Inspector Sheikh is conducting further investigations in the matter.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Pune : Barbarism of Anti-Hindu police who brutally lathi-charged 3000 ‘Gou-premi’ Hindus
October 8, 2014
Ashwin Pournima, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
Issue of building abattoir at Pimpri (Dist. Pune)
Suspend police and government officers lathi-charging ‘Gou-rakshaks (protectors of cow)’ and take stringent action against them !
Stay-order against cow-slaughter cancelled !
Agitation by 3000 Devout Hindus suppressed !
Pimpri (Pune, Maharashtra) – Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) had given permission to operate abattoir on temporary basis, in the background of Bakri Eid. Local ‘Gou-premis (patrons of cows)’ tried to register their protest in different manner; but every time, police, PCMC Commissioner and District Collector thwarted their attempts and suppressed them.(Sanatan has kept a note of police and government officers who indirectly joined hands with fanatics in slaughtering of cows. They will be asked to undertake rigorous spiritual practice, for whole life, by way of punishment in Hindu Rashtra ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) Enraged ‘Gou-premis’, therefore, staged demonstrations on 6th October. They blocked the road at ‘Sai Chowk’ taking a stand that they would not move till the abattoir was not closed down; so police lathi-charged on the Hindu activists. Tension has been mounting in the area and riot-like situation exists at present. (How long are Hindus going to tolerate such suppression ? Hindus will have to face it till the power is not transferred in the hands of patriotic and righteous rulers ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. ‘Gou-Premis’ are opposing the abattoir at Khadaki for the past 1-1/2 years.
2. On the occasion of Bakri Eid, PCMC extended temporary permission to the same abattoir this year. Later, when it was claimed that the place was not adequate, PCMC granted permission to fanatics for slaughtering on the ground of ‘Telco’ company.
3. Order was issued by even Pollution Control Board in this context that PCMC and ‘Maharashtra Pimpri-Chinchwad Mandal’ should grant permission subject to compliance with all regulations related to pollution.
4. Local 2000 residents strongly opposed to the abattoir; submitting a representation on 30th September in this connection, demanding cancellation of permission.
5. PCMC Commissioner informed that the permission was granted by the District Collector who claimed that granting permission was under the jurisdiction of PCMC Commissioner. (Messy governance of administrative officers ! – Editor, Daink Sanatan Prabhat)
6. The Commissioner gave assurance to ‘the Mandal’ without conducting prior survey through PCMC, in this connection.
7. On 5th October, ‘Gou-premis’ went to office bearers of PETA (Organization of people for ethical treatment of Animals) to police station. Police Inspector Sheikh reproached office bearers of PETA that such survey could not be undertaken at that time and left office.
8. ‘Gou-premis’ and people from Sindhi Panchayat came together and went to the abattoir where more than 150 animals were brought for slaughtering and there were more than 25 fanatics. When office bearers of PETA tried to make fanatics understand, they charged at them in front of police.
9. As a result, large number of ‘Gou-premis’ gathered there, started raising slogans. Police called for anti-riot squad at that time.
10. The officers of ‘the Mandal’ declared that permission for abattoir was withdrawn, giving a letter to that effect.
11. On the same night, fanatics forced the Commissioner to cancel withdrawal of permission by blocking the roads.
12. On the following day, slaughtering of animals started.
13. This enraged ‘Gou-premis’. More than 3000 ‘Gou-Premis’ staged agitation blocking railway tracks at 12.30 noon.(Congratulations to all devout ‘Gou-Premis’ from Pimpri-Chinchwad who fought for protection of cows with all their might ! Such‘Gou-Premis’ are required every where ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) Railway administration pressurized the ‘Gou-Premis’.
14. Police squad comprising of 125 policemen, 150 policemen from anti-riot squad and police from reserved police force gathered at the place of the incident. The abattoir was provided protection.
15. Demonstrators raised slogans which angered the police and at 3.00 p.m., they took to lathi-charging the demonstrators; paying total disregard to women or senior citizens who were part of the demonstrations.
16. Fanatics were clapping when such beating was going on. (The incident shows that there is no alternative to unification of Hindus so as to teach a lesson to such fanatics ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat