• Owaisi, who talks about eliminating Hindus in 15 minutes, is given permission; but ban is imposed on speech by Mutalik.
• Each sentence of Owaisi and Mutalik should be compared and police should be asked as between the two, whose thoughts do they find anti-national and anti-religion!
• BJP is ruling in Goa and Congress in Karnataka; but both are opposing Mutalik which means both follow the same policy !
Vijaypur (Karnataka) : Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) had propose to hold Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha (sabha) at Darbar ground, Vijaypur. The local administration, however, created obstacles in granting permission for this ‘sabha’ and members of HJS have been facing different problems in this connection.
1. Police asked for details of speakers addressing this ‘sabha’. When they read the name of Shri. Pramod Mutalik as one of the speakers, they said permission would not be granted if Muatlik was going to attend the ‘sabha’.
2. From 20th February, HJS members have been doing rounds of police station only for obtaining permission and every time, the District Collector, Superintendent of Police (SP) and Tehsildar have been shunting them between each other, thus evading to grant permission.
3. When police were requested to give in writing that permission would not be granted for the ‘sabha’, they gave excuse of riots staged by Popular Front of India at Shivmogga few days back and gave a letter through Tehsildar advising to postpone the ‘sabha’.
4. A letter was then sent to the District Collector taking advice of an advocate, asking him the basis on which permission was granted for similar ‘sabhas’ at many places after the said riots and pointing to the police that Tehsildar had no power to take decision about ‘sabha’.
5. On 4th March, members of HJS met SP, Vijaypur and requested him to grant permission for ‘sabha’; but he got angry and asked them whether they were challenging him. He then told them that permission would not be granted to them in any case.
6. On 5th March, advocate Shri. Chetan Manerikar from Belgaum met Inspector General of Police (IGP). IGP said, “You can hold ‘sabha’. Your ‘sabha’ can be cancelled only because of Shri. Pramod Mutalik as he has been banned from coming to Bengaluru.” On the same day, HJS members met the District Collector.
Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Vijaypur to be held on 18th March instead of 15th March
Vijaypur (Karnataka) : The date and venue of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha (sabha) organized by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) has been changed to 18th March instead of 15th March and it will be held at local ‘Shivayogi Kalyan Mandap’, informed Shri. Guruprasad, the State Coordinator of HJS in a press conference held at the hall of Shubhashri Hotel on 7th March. The press conference was attended by Shri. Pramod Mutalik, the Founder-President of Sriram Sena, Shri. Vyankataraman Nayak, Coordinator of HJS for North Karnataka, Shri. Neelakanth, the Chief of Sriram Sena for Vijaypur, Shri. Guruprasad and Kum. Priyanka Swami of Sanatan Sanstha.
Shri. Mutalik said on the occasion, “HJS has held more than 1000 ‘sabhas’ so far and none of the ‘sabhas’ has led to law and order problem. It is condemnable that the Government has asked to postpone such programs which are held for prevention of attacks on Dharma and to create awareness amongst people towards Dharma.”
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat