Mumbai : Some unknown persons have broken the idol in the Hanuman Temple on Gilbert Hill road in Andheri (W). It appears to be an act to disrupt the peace during the Ganesh festival. (Since Hindus are tolerant, they remain calm despite the attacks on their seats of faith; therefore unidentified fanatics keep on attacking their seats of faith ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) Police have tried to pacify the Hindus in this regard. (When Hindus’ seats of faith get denigrated, police try to pacify the Hindus and when there is any issue concerning any insult caused to fanatics then they allow the fanatics to take the law in their hands. Is this the so-called secularism of the police ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
More Details are as :
1. An ancient temple is situated at S.P. Motors.
2. Someone attacked this idol on the midnight of 2nd September.
3. The priest of the temple realised it on the morning of 3rd September and the news spread like a whirlwind. Thousands of devotees gathered at the temple. (Hindus gather together when such incidents take place and when the police pacify them, they go back home and sit quietly. Such incidents occur due to lacking of unity amongst Hindus and dearth of education on Dharma. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. Police also reached the spot, consoled the Hindus there and they immersed the broken idol in the sea at Juhu.
5. Devotees reinstalled a new Idol in the temple in the afternoon.
6. Some days back the police were opposed vehemently on account of shifting the temple and the mosque in that area; but this time police controlled the Hindus and put them at ease. (If such an incident were to happen in connection with minorities, then police would have had a very tough time as the atmosphere would have gone out of their hands. Realising this, police should catch the respective culprits and take immediate action against them. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat