• Anti-Hindu attitude exhibited by squad of Sambhajinagar Municipal Corporation while taking action against unauthorized structures
• Will Administration show guts and take such action against non-Hindus’ seats of worship ?
• Hindu Rashtra is required to bring change in this situation !
Sambhajinagar (Maharashtra) : Devotees had constructed a security wall of 10 ft height for protection of 300 years old ancient Shri. Lakshmi Temple in Asafia colony as fanatics from the area used to constantly cause damage to this temple.
Devotees contributed and collected money for construction of this wall; but a fanatic staying outside this colony lodged a complaint and
anti-encroachment squad demolished the wall. Hindu devotees are enraged due to such action. (O Hindus, unite to teach a lesson to local ‘Swarajya Sanstha’ dancing to the tune of fanatics ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Pabhat)
1. During pre-independence days, area of Asafia colony belonged to Hindu farmers. There are 3 more ancient temples besides Shri Lakshmi Temple, which are more than 300 years old. Later, this area was occupied by majority of Muslims and it was named as Asafia Colony. (It is the case of fanatcis’ ‘land-jihad’ ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
2. Fanatics used to try to desecrate this temple every now and then. During the period of State Legislative elections, they cut off the apex of the temple; therefore, police advised Hindus to construct a protective wall around the temple. (Instead of taking action against fanatics desecrating the temple, anti-Hindu police give sermons to Hindus! Send names of such people to Sanatan Prabhat. They will be asked to undertake rigorous spiritual practice by way of punishment, in Hindu Rashtra! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. Later, Shiv Sena took initiative and collected money for construction of compound wall. A fanatic lodged a complaint while it was under construction that a Hindu was constructing shop around temple. (Scheming fanatics ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) The wall was therefore, demolished by Officer Jagannath Jadhav of anti-encroachment squad.
4. The action has enraged Hindus. Municipal councilor- Pushpa Salampure, Shiv Sena Division Chief Shri. Deva Salampure, Shri. Shankar Pund, Shri. Santosh Pawar, Shri. Anil Bhingare, Shri. Yogesh Pawar, Shri. Ramesh Idhate, Shri. Ajinkya Kale, Shri. Prakash Salunke etc. reached the place of incident and opposed to demolition of the wall.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat