- Police, who do not impose ban on celebration of Afzal Khan’s death anniversary, however, ban celebration of Shiva-jayanti !
- Police continue bullying even under BJP regime which is very bad !
Ban even on outdoor sports, new routes for taking processions and bursting of crackers
Mumbai : In Maharashtra of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, who established ‘Hindvi Swaraj’, police have issued ‘razakari fatwa’ despite ‘Maha-yuti’ Government in power. On 8th March, it is Shiva-jayanti as per the ‘tithi (Hindu calendar)’. The police have stopped giving permission to new festival committees and such ‘fatwa’ has been issued by Joint Police Commissioner (law & order) Dhananjay Kamalakar from the main police control room.
It has generated wave of anger amongst followers of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
(If birth anniversary of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is not to be celebrated in India, should one go to Pakistan to celebrate it? Who has given right to police to issue such notices without any reasons? Police, who do not stop glorification of oppressor like Tipu Sultan, do not remove encroachment around Afzal Khan’s tomb, have no right to issue such ‘fatwas’. Could such things have happened during Mughal regime ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Detailed news on this issue has been published in ‘Dainik Saamna’ dated 7th March 2015.
1. Every year, Shiva-jayanti is celebrated as per ‘tithi’. Many new festival committees are registered and they celebrate ‘Shiva-jayanti’ with lot of fanfare.
2. This year, however, under the guise of maintaining law and order, police have directly threatened to ban celebration of Shiva-jayanti. (Police who are worried about law and order situation due to Shiva-jayanti, are not competent to let Hindus celebrate their festivals fearlessly. Then why should Hindus take responsibility of maintaining such police through payment of taxes ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. Dhananjay Kamalakar has given clear instructions to police not to give permission for new festival committees to celebrate Shiva- jayanti. (Have police issued such ‘fatwa’ during Moharrum ? Why will Hindus help such police, who wag their tails before fanatics and threaten only Hindus, if they get caught in riots like the one at Azad Maidan? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. Such wireless message has been sent from the main police control room. The instruction is to be obeyed by senior police inspectors and officers above that level of all police stations. (Hindus should oppose this ‘fatwa’ in lawful manner ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
5. Shri. Raj Thackeray, the President of ‘Maharashtra Navnirman Sena’ has said that Maharashtra is of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and there is no need for permission from anyone to celebrate his ‘jayanti’.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat