• Such policemen will be asked to undertake lifetime rigorous spiritual practice, in the Hindu Rashtra !
• Have the police ever created such obstacles in programs organized by people of other faiths ?
Dharwad (Karnataka) : Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) had organized Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha on 7th December at Navalgund. The police stipulated conditions for holding the Sabha and asked HJS to give in writing that if Shri. Pramod Mutalik, the President of Sriram Sena made any provocative statements, HJS would be held responsible for the same.
1. HJS members had gone to police station on 30th November to seek permission for holding this Sabha. Dy. Police Inspector Shankar Hullouti said to them that Navalgund was a sensitive part; why did HJS select this place for Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha ? He also instructed that the Sabha should be concluded before 6.00 p.m. No banners, posters, hoardings etc. should be displayed for this Sabha. After this, he sent the HJS members to Circle Police Inspector (PI).
2. The Circle PI granted permission for the Sabha while warning them to see that no untoward incident took place. Initially, he said that propagation of the meeting should be done only on the day of the Sabha but when requested by HJS members, he granted permission for 3 days.
3. On 6th December, the police called HJS members and told them that Shri. Pramod Mutalik should not be called for the Sabha as his speech may be provocative, which would lead to riots. If he came for the Sabha as a speaker, permission for the Sabha would be withdrawn. They also said that it was ok if he came as a guest; and did not talk. (Have the police ever imposed restrictions on fanatic leaders like Owaisi for making inflammatory speeches ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. The HJS members tried to explain that Shri. Mutalik had never made any inflammatory statements in any of the HJS Dharmasabhas; but the PI refused to listen to them.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat