Nalasopara : A Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha has been planned for the 21st December here. Propagation of ‘Sabha’ was started on 8th December by paying obeisance to the Gramdevata Sri Jarimari Devi. A meeting was held on 7th December at Gujarati Hall for members of different local pro-Hindu organizations viz. Shiv Sena, BJP, Bahujan Vikas Aghadi, Hindu Gou-vansh Raksha Samiti, VHP, Bajarang Dal, Yoga Vedanta Samiti, Sree Sampradaya, Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti.
What happened in this meeting?
- VCD emphasizing need for Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha was shown.
- All Hindutva-vadis resolved to take part in propagation of this Sabha, advertisement and collection of funds; including arrangements for meeting different local committees, display of boards, posters etc.
- It was decided to hold daily meetings of at least ten youth members.
- Devout Hindus sponsored 5 hoardings.
- Shri. Jitendra Shinde, city-President of Shiv Sena for Nalasopara took the responsibility of writing invitation of the Sabha on all Shiv Sena’s display boards.
- Sou. Shweta Sawant, the Convener of Swabhiman Sanghatana (Women’s front) for Vasai Taluka took the responsibility of holding meetings with women in the context of Sabha.
- Shri. Prafull Gala of Gujarati Samaj arranged for the hall for this meeting and provided snacks to participants.
- Preparations for this meeting were made by members of Hindu Gou-vansh Raksha Samiti, Shiv Sena, BJP, VHP and HJS.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat