President of Patriots Forum, D.C. Nath was superannuated in January, 1995, as the Special Director, Intelligence Bureau, D.C. Nath (IPS-1960) was associated with the International Institute of Security and Safety Management (IISSM), headquartered in New Delhi, for over 14 years, first as the Executive President & CEO and then as the President & Director General, between February, 1997 and March, 2011. The author of a highly acclaimed book, Intelligence Imperatives for India, Mr. Nath earned high plaudits from all around for two of his very significant presentations on: “Revisiting the Future of India” (2005, London) and “Lessons from India for the War On Terrorism” (2007, USA). He is the only one in the field, combining the experiences of a police officer with specialization in intelligence and strategic analysis and an industrial security expert par excellence. More Bio on D. C. Nath…
News Research & Analysis Files-
No, Christians are not persecuted in India << News analysis file 1
March 31, 2015
Subject: Plan For Evangelisation Of India
The other day we shared with you what Sankrant Sanu had said on the Riberio issue. Today, we place before you some details of what we feel a well laid out plan for “Evangelisation of India”. This is from Sanu’s longish mail (attached) on, “No, Christians are not being persecuted in India”.
Sanu’s conclusion is clear:
· No, Christians are not being persecuted in India. India has always been a land of acceptance of diversity. But, if the evangelical activities continue unabated, there is no doubt this will cause a backlash. One exclusive ideology begets another. The hit list will spread. The more strident the evangelists, the more strident the voices for Ghar Wapsi will grow.
Getting to the Christian’ plan for evangelisation, Sanu says:
· There is a hit list, but thankfully not with Ribeiro’s name on it. Unfortunately, I am on it, as are all non-Christian communities in India and throughout the world. This hit list is very systematically organised and is backed by vast monetary and state resources.
Sanu quotes that the aim has been spelt out. “It is the ‘collapse of Hinduism’, and every single Hindu is a target. This quote is not from some fringe group, but from the official pages of the International Mission Board, the evangelism arm of the Southern Baptist Convention.”
The author then refers to what we know as the ‘famous (?)’ “Joshua Project.” He points out, “This is fully operationalised, with vast resources behind it. Global Christianity is a $250 billion+ annual revenue machine with a large number of State and non-State actors. The funding for global evangelism’s hit list is nearly $50 billion annually. That is quite a supari.”
Giving more details, Sanu writes:
· To each of these thousands of target groups gets assigned church planting teams, missionaries, resources, funds, media support, Bibles in their language and dubbed versions of the ‘Jesus’ film (with children’s versions), now available in a staggering 877 languages. No other global corporate multinational could come close to a marketing campaign of this breadth.
Sanu then takes information from the “Tehelka” (not a Hindutva publication by any means, :
· ‘Religious expansionism has not witnessed this scale, scope, and state resources in a long time. Detailed investigations by Tehelka reveal that American evangelical agencies have established in India an enormous, well-coordinated and strategised religious conversion plan. At the heart of this complex and sophisticated operation is a simple strategy — convert locals and then give them the know-how and money to plant their own churches and multiply.’
· ‘A large-scale intelligence operation that brought together American strategists, theologians, missionary specialists, demographers, technologists, sociologists, anthropologists and researchers to create the most comprehensive people group profiles in the 10/40 window… The 10/40 window, denoting the latitudes on the globe considered the prime target for conversion, has India squarely in its sights.’
Referring to the resource requirement, Sanu says, “This kind of money can buy a lot of media support. The facts of this evangelical war upon India has largely been kept out of mainstream discourse in India, even when they have been readily available in the public domain for years.”
Getting to the main theme that the Christians are never persecuted in India, Sanu observes: “Anyone who is familiar with India knows that India has always been a challenge to the Gospel. Hinduism that teaches, “Just as all rivers lead to the ocean, all religions lead to God”, dominates the thinking of the masses. Many Hindus revere Jesus as another god. Yet their eyes are blinded to the uniqueness of Christ.”
Friends, getting away from Sanu, some amongst you will recall we had in earlier reports referred to Pope’s direction that India must be taken up as a special case, although he did not then mention the Joshua Project.
Sanu concludes his piece, “Now is the time for the Indian society to truly say no to this conversion war.” We are afraid this can never be achieved because the sine qua non of the Christian missionaries is: “Convert and Convert”, means used being of no consequence. How much do we wish some among these Christian gurus could come forward to prove us wrong!
(Former Spl. Director, IB)
(President, Patriots’ Forum)
Source: Patriot Forum
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article /news /published content are the personal opinions of the submitting author / organization. World Hindu News is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article /news/published content. All information received is provided on an as-is basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article / news /published content do not reflect the views of World Hindu News and World Hindu News does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.