(Weekly Newsletter of Patriots’ Forum) www.patriotsforum.org
Dear Enlightened Readers,
We have a mixed bag this week:
- Barack Obama will be the first US President to join as the Chief Guest at the Republic Day Parade on 26th January, 2015-serious security implications;
- Israel to hold snap elections in March, 2015;
- Pak Army intensifies border attacks for disrupting on-going State elections, in which people have so far enthusiastically participated despite warning by separatists;
- Maoists in India again launched a major armed attack, killing 14 CRPF jawans;
- Maoists asking for one child from each family in Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand;
- ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram and Al Shabaad continued indulging crude violence, including killing tribal children;
- National security on the water front vulnerable, warns, the Indian Navy Chief;
- Jammat held Kolkata to ransom;
- December 4 was observed as the Indian Navy Day;
- We paid tributes to the first President of Independent India, Dr. Rajendra Prasad on December 4,2014 on his 125th birth anniversary;
- December 6, 2014 is the 59th Mahaparinirvan Diwas (death anniversary) of Babasaheb Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar;
- Supreme Court of India wants Social Justice Bench;
- A 14 year old Chinese boy became the youngest ever world snooker Champion;
Thanking you & with regards,
(On behalf of the Patriots’ Forum)
Note: Those who do not want to receive this newsletter may please let us know).
- Russia Holds NATO Responsible For Destabilising Europe: This was said by the deputy foregin minister of Russia on Monday. (Reuters/AFP, The Asian Age, December 2, 2014)
- “Curb Cow Smuggling To Bangladesh”, Indian Home Minister To BSF: He was addressing the 49th Raising Day of the Border Security Force on Monday. (PTI, The Pioneer, December 2, 2014)
- Israel To Hold Snap Polls On March 17, 2015: This resulted from surprise collapse of the government on the resignation of two key ministers. (PTI The Statesman, December 4, 2014)
- NATO Approves Special Force To Combat Russia: This is for the first time such a step has been announced during the prolonged tension Russia and Ukraine.(PTI, The Statesman, December 4, 2014)
- Nigeria Mosque Attacked, 64 Killed: Gunmen set off three bombs, opened fire on people inside mosque for Friday prayers. The attack, the witnesses say, bore the hallmark of Islamist Boko Haram militants. The reasons not known yet. (Agencies, The Hindustan Times, November 29, 2014)
- Boko Haram Strikes Again: Nigeria is now ‘nation at war’. The attack on Nigeria’s most well-known mosque is a grim reminder of the brutality of the Islamist extremists and danger to Nigeria State. (AFP, The Hindustan Times, November 30, 2014)
- ISIS Using Web To Recruit Delhi Youth: This warning came from intelligence agencies. (The Times of India, November 30, 2014)
- Taliban Strikes At Aid Workers In Afghanistan, breach Army Base: Two Afghans and a foreigner killed. (AP, The Times of India, November 30, 2014)
- 15 Killed In Terror Attack In Xinjiang: This was on Friday at food street. (All Press, November 30, 2014)
- IS Has Dirty Bomb, Tweets A Jihadi: This raises more concern on the way to fight the ISIS rebels. (Indo-Asian News Service, The Hindustan Times, December 2, 2014)
- Islamist Militants Attack 2 Nigerian Cities And Fire On Air Force Jet: This killed at least 5 persons. (Reuters, The Hindustan Times, December 2, 2014)
- Al Shabaab Kills 30 non-Muslims In Kenya: This took place in quarry in north-West Kenya on Tuesday in revenge for Kenyan military action against them in Somalia. (Reuters, The Times of India, December 3, 2014)
- Young, Single Male Barred From Visiting Iraq: This was a pre-emptive move against possible under cover ISIS entry. (The Times of India, December 4, 2014)
- Iran Bombed ISIS: This was announced by US but neither confirmed nor denied by Iraq. (AFP, The Asian Age, December 4, 2014)
- Al Shabaab Attacks UN Convoy in Mogadishu: 4 persons were killed. Al Shabaab said their fighters had targeted a convoy of foreign mercenaries and their apostate allies. (AFP, The Asian Age, December 4, 2014)
- Delhi On Alert for Lashkar Strike: They are planning spectacular attack ahead of US President Obama projected visit as the Chief Guest on the Republic Day celebration in January 2015. (The Hindustan Times, December 5, 2014)
- ISIS Beheads Christian Children in Iraq: The ostensible reason was their refusal to convert to Islam. (AFP, The Hindustan Times, December 5, 2014)
- Yemen’s Al Qaeda Threatens US Hostage In New Video: The victim was kidnapped a year back and the video was released on December 4, 2014. (AP, The Indian Express, December 5, 2014)
- Pak Army Attacks 4 Times in 24 hours In Kashmir: 11 security men, including a senior officer of the rank of Lt Col died among 21 (also 8 militants). (All Press, December 6, 2014)
- Jamaat Held Kolkata As Hostage On November 29, 2014:Senior Police officers injured; the police action subdued. (All Press and Channels, November 30, 2014)
- Grenade Attack In Srinagar Leaves 8 Hurt: Militants threw grenades on CRPF bunkers in the busy city itself.(All Press, November 30, 2014)
- Maoists Again—Killed 14 CRPF Officers and Men In Chhattisgarh: This was worse single-day loss this year. It took place on Monday afternoon. (All Press, December 2, 2014)
- Maoists New (Revived) Technique: They are forcing one child from each family to join ranks in Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh, according to intelligence reports received in the government. (The Pioneer, December 3, 2014)
- Pak Warships May Pose Jihadi Threat: So said the Indian Navy Chief. The observation was based on terrorist having shown their prowess on Pak ports. (All Press, December 4, 2014)
- Russia Keen on Joining “Make In India” Campaign In A Big Way: Officials on both sides expressed this will take shape when Putin visits India on December 11-12, 2014. (The Hindustan Times, December 2, 2014)
- Tripura CM Invites Modi To Address His Cabinet: In a rare gesture, the communist Chief
Minister did so on the ostensible ground of developing good inter State-Centre relationship’. Hope this would set in a new trend in national politics. (The Times of India, December 1, 2014)
- 125th Birth Anniversary of Independent India’s First President Dr. Rajendra Prasad: Was observed on December 4, 2014.
- Snooker Gets Youngest Ever World Champion: He is 14-year old Yan Bingrao from China. ‘Had in the process beaten former 12 time world champion Pankaj Advani of India. (All Press, November 30, 2014)
- Islamist Violence-“Sin Against God”: so said the Pope on Sunday, calling for joint inter-religious dialogue between Muslims and Christians. (AFP/Reuters, The Asian Age, December 1, 2014)
- Oldest Litigant In Babri Masjid Dispute Wants Closure Of The Case And Construction of Ram Temple There Since denied. (All Press, December 4, 2014)
- Chief Justice, Supreme Court Order Setting Up Of Social
Justice Bench: A historic step of great significance for cases relating to women, children and under-privileged. (All Press, December 4, 2014)
- Ambedkar 59th Death Anniversary 0n December 6, 2014: Mahaparinirvan Diwas observed at Parliamentary House Lawns.
Sri Ramajanmabhoomi: Our history along with our culture and civilization is as old as rivers and mountains, goes back to thousands of years. One thousand years back there was no England, no France, no Germany and no United States either. As such almost on every day an important event took place in long history of India. Today is December 6th 2014, full moon day happens to be birth day of Sri Dattetreya, another incarnation of Vishnu who was born
as one of three sons to Anasuya and her husband sage Atri. This was eons back; also more recently another event took place 22 years back, on Dec 6, 1992 in Ayodhya, place of yet another incarnation of Sri Vishnu as Sri Rama.
Naturally given the prosperity of the society, devotional ethos of our people a magnificent temple at the site marked Sri Rama’s birth place, Sri Ramajanmabhoomi. According to some of plaques that got unearthed there, Yudhishtara built a temple there which was 5,000 years back. Subsequently the temple saw renovations and rebuilding as time went by. Later Babur built the controversial Mosque demolishing the temple. As per the District Gazetteer (Englishman) Faizabad 1905, ” Till 1855, Hindus used to worship in the building. But after the Sepoy Mutiny or First war of Independence (1857), an outer enclosure was put up in front of the Masjid and the Hindus forbidden access to the inner yard. So the Hindus made the offerings on a platform (chabootra), which they have raised in the outer yard.
Swami Vivekananda observed, we can learn much about our history if we just follow the saga of our temples. Their rise and fall directly mirrors rise and fall of our Nation, culture and religion. What happened to Somanath tells us much about last 1000 years and what happened in Ayodhya tells us much about last 500 years.
The Hari-Vishnu Inscription found at the site of Shri Ran Janmbhoomi- More than 260 other Hindu artefacts were recovered on Dec 6,1992 the day of demolition controversial domes, all pointing clearly that the structure was built by using the same material . The inscription on the huge stone slab has 20 lines, 30 shlokas (verses), and is composed in Sanskrit written in the Nagari Lipi script. The message was deciphered by a team comprising epigraphists, Sanskrit scholars, historians and archaeologists. “Line 15 of this inscription clearly tells us that –
A beautiful temple of Vishnu-Hari, was built with heaps of stones and beautified with a golden spire unparalleled by any other temple built by earlier kings… This wonderful temple was built in the temple-city of Ayodhya situated in Saketamandala.
In 1992, after the Babri riots, there was a Govt excavation at the site, monitored by the Muslims. They found that the mosque was indeed built on the foundations of a grand Hindu temple, using the same material. They found a
Sanskrit an inscription on a thick stone slab. The twenty-first verse in Sanskrit says the following; “For the salvation of his soul the King, after paying his obeisance at the little feet of Vamana Avatar, went about constructing a wondrous temple for Vishnu Hari (Shri Rama) with marvelous pillars and structure of stone reaching the skies and culminating in a superb top with a massive sphere of gold and projecting shafts in the sky – a temple so grand that no other King in the
History of the nation had
An example of Nagari Lipi script.
Even when we take care to send our newsletters to only those who are interested in receiving them, we apologise for disturbing you, should you not be interested in our patriotic initiative. Kindly send blank e-mail to email@example.com with ‘Unsubscribe, written in subject block. We will do the needful immediately.
PLEASE FIND DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ATTACHED FILE BELOW:
- 74 PF Weekly Newsletter <===== Download Link For Attached File
Source: WHN Media Network