• Will police create such obstacles in programs organized by non-Hindus ?
• Such anti-Hindu police will be asked to undertake rigorous spiritual practice for whole life by way of punishment !
Hindu Janajagruti Samiti held Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha (sabha) on 1st February at Lakshmeshwar (Karnataka) on the ground of ‘Smt. P. S. B. D. Balika Praudha Shala’s Totadev Mutt. During this ‘sabha’, police created obstacles through different mediums.
1. HJS members approached police to seek permission for taking out vehicle-rally for propagation of the ‘sabha’ and police asked for names of ten local persons. When HJS members expressed inability to give names of local persons, police got them from local youth members.
2. One day before the ‘sabha’, police asked for addresses of the ten persons and followed up the matter continuously by calling up over phone. The information was finally gathered by police from HJS members by going to the venue of the ‘sabha’ at 10.00 p.m. They also questioned lady- seekers present there that from where they had come and how such activities were going to help them; besides asking for name of their Chief.
3. They took down the contact number of Shri. Pramod Mutalik, the main speaker of this ‘sabha’ and then called him to advise that Lakhsmeshwar, the venue of the ‘sabha’, was a very sensitive area. (It is failure of police department when some part in their area is claimed to be sensitive because it shows that police have no control over criminals, leading to such situation ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat