1. Sanatan’s mission is spreading with full vigour only because of its spiritual base ! : ‘Sanatan Sanstha’s founder H. H. Dr. Jayant Athavale has brought lot of change in society by spreading spirituality. With the base of spirituality only, Sanatan Sanstha’s activities are growing today.’ – Shri. Pramod Mutalik (9.5.2011)
2. ‘Ramnathi ashram’s ‘darshan’ is unforgettable and hospitality of Sanatan seekers, moulded so nicely with the grace of H. H. Gurudev, is overwhelming ! : Sanatan ashram’s ‘darshan’ was unforgettable and inspiring. Ashram is equipped with modern technology but there is no conceit. Welcome offered by seekers with smile, their modesty, sweet manner of talking and hospitality extended by them will dissolve any personality. Everyone is busy with ‘seva’ in his/her respective departments; but nobody looks tired. The reason behind this is seekers’ spiritual training, chanting and blessings of H. H. Gurudev! Decision to hold Convention is appropriate.’ – Shri. Pramod Mutalik (In ‘All India Hindu Convention’ and giving opinion about ashram)
3. Congress’ destruction is certain if ban is imposed on Sanatan Sanstha and Abhinav Bharat : – Shri. Pramod Mutalik (Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) [9.10.2011])
4. We are going to oppose all ‘Days’ celebrated by westerners !
Hindus should realize that ‘Day’ culture is not Indian. Hindus have been attacked through celebration of ‘Rose Day’, ‘Jean’s Day’,‘Friendship Day’, ‘Tie Day’, ‘Black & White Day’ etc. as celebrated in western countries. It is not wrong to love someone; but love is an inseparable bond which is seen in ‘husband-wife’ or in ‘brother-sister’ etc. Love means a flow of pure feelings ! There is no need to assign certain days or dates for its expression; in fact, doing such thing is pretense. It is not love but it is lust. Anti-Hindu international community is trying to break family system followed in India through the medium of ‘Valentine Day’; it is a conspiracy. They want to insult our ‘Matrudevo Bhava !’ culture. Sriram Sena is fighting against this for the past ten years. We oppose all ‘Day’s celebrated here like in western countries and will create awareness amongst people about the same.
5. Having good sense to think expansively about Hindu Rashtra is grace of Bharatmata and Deities !
1. Hindu Rashtra is our only and final goal.
2. It will be our mission to oppose terrorism against Hindus, their conversions, westernization, religious and cultural attacks like cow-slaughter etc.
3. We will undertake drive only to generate patriotism amongst youth. Our main activities will be creating nationalism and pride and respect towards our country amongst youth by avoiding differences of region, language and castes. I feel that to have such good sense is the grace of Bharatmata and Deities. Our mission has blessings of Deities. Support of organizations like your (HJS), is a pillar of strength for us. Let us join together and accomplish the mission of establishment of Hindu Rashtra.’ – Shri. Pramod Mutalik