Jalgaon (Maharashtra) – Fanatics had an argument with Hindus on a trivial matter. That was enough for the fanatics as an excuse for which they dared to attack Sri Ganesh’s idol. (Owing to the appeasement of fanatics years together, fanatics don’t need any excuse to attack Hindus! There will be no change in this situation till such mentally circumcised secular rulers are ruling the State ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. On 1st September, ‘aarti’ was being performed by ‘Zipru Anna Ganeshotsava Mandal’, Kumbharwada in Nashirabad at 8.30 a.m.
2. At the same time, 10-12 fanatic boys were carrying meat from there. (If someone carries meat during ‘aarti’ time, it is bound to hurt the religious sentiments of Hindus. Moreover, it seems to be a pre-planned attack. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. Few Hindu women asked them to go by another route as idol of Sri Ganesha was installed there.
4. Fanatics, however, got angry and argumented with the women. (It shows that even children of fanatics are taught to hate Hindus since their very childhood ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
5. Fanatics went away and returned with more than 20 fanatics (Which means fanatics were waiting close by while sending their boys ahead ! – Editor, Daink Sanatan Prabhat) Those fanatics attacked Ganesha Mandal (pandal). They not only argued with Hindu women but also pelted stones at them hurting Shri. Uttam Kumbhar. (Fanatics attack women ! Hindus have no alternative but to get trained in self-defence to fight back such attacks ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
6. Few stones were pelted at Sri Ganesha idol and it was hurt. (It shows that even today, descendants of Mohammad from Gazni exist in this country. Fanatics targeting idols of Deities on trivial issues, should be sent back to Pakistan ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
7. Police reached the place of incident on getting information and dispersed fanatics. (Why did the police not take fanatics into custody immediately ? Does it mean that they support fanatics ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
8. Hindus gave information to the police but police avoided taking action against fanatics; therefore, Hindus blocked the national highway for one hour. (If such police get thrashed by fanatics during riots like it happened at Azad Maidan (Mumbai in 2012), why will Hindus feel bad about it ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
9. Police Superintendent, Dr. J. D. Supekar visited the place of incident and tried to pacify Hindus; but they demanded arrest of fanatics.
10. Police got a complaint registered against 11 fanatics viz. Sahil Harun Pinjari, Salim Khan, Dagekhan, Abju Shakur Mansuri etc; but did not arrest anyone.
11. Hindus have decided to intensify their agitation if police do not take necessary action.