Hindus should start nation-wide movement against attacks on Dharma and culture !
H. H. Nandkumar Jadhav
Nandurbar (Maharashtra) : “Incidents of thefts and damaging of idols in temples are on rise. The Government is also looting people by taking over management of temples. It is an attack on Dharma and culture; therefore, there is need to undertake nation-wide movement against the same and Hindus should unite for this mission,” appealed H. H. Nandkumar Jadhav of Sanatan Sanstha during Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha (sabha) held by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) on 18th January on the ground of ‘Gyarah Mill’ Compound. Shri. Sunil Ghanavat, the State Coordinator of Maharashtra for HJS was also present on the occasion.
H. H. Nandkumar Jadhav first lighted the lamp and was felicitated by Shri. Kamalesh Rajput of ‘Yoga Vedanta Samiti’; whereas Shri. Sunil Ghanavat was felicitated by Shri. Vishwanath Patil of Jai Bajarang Gymnasium. Resolutions related to protection of nation and Dharma were also passed during the ‘sabha’ that was attended by more than 3500 devout Hindus.
H. H. Nandkumar Jadhav said….
- The disregard shown towards Sanskrit, known as divine language and Hindu culture should now be stopped.
- Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi first took broom in his hand, on the day of Gandhi’s birth anniversary; therefore, drive to maintain cleanliness was started all over the country. Had he performed ‘puja’ of ‘gou-mata i.e. cow’ on the day of Bakri Eid, message of protection of cows would have reached the whole nation.
- Hindus have to regularly abide by Dharma.
Hindus have right to demand establishment of Hindu Rashtra as per the Constitution of India ! – Sunil Ghanavat
- Indian Government is teaching wrong history through the medium of NCERT text books which has led to Hindus losing self-pride in own Dharma. Display of board in the name of cruel ruler Tipu Sultan is its outcome. Why should Hindus allow glorification of cruel Tipu Sultan? We will stage agitation demanding to maintain the earlier name of Rani Laxmibai of this chowk.
- Smuggling of cows is taking place on large scale in Dhadgaon region. Hindus should oppose it with unity. The Central Bureau of Investigation should conduct inquiry into this matter. HJS will pursue this matter with the Government.
- In the year 1976, 42nd amendment was carried out in Constitution of India wherein the word ‘secular nation’ was inserted. It proves that the concept of secular nation was ultra-vires of the Constitution before this period. Then, how can demand of Hindu Rashtra be considered as against Constitution ? The Constitution has conferred right to carry out amendments within the framework of law; therefore, demand of establishment of Hindu Rashtra is the right conferred by Constitution upon us.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat