June 1, 2014
Subject: Nepal – Hindu rastra or Secular!
From: Tilak B. Shrestha, Ph.D. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Honorable Prime Minister Shree Narendra D. Modi Jee
Honorable Minister of External Affairs Shrimati Sushma Swaraj Jee
New Delhi, India
I am from Nepal and thus like to bring the issue of ‘Nepal – Hindu rastra or Secular.’ Let me humbly request to review the Indian policy. We are not asking to use undue Indian Influence. We are merely requesting:
1. Correct earlier inappropriate joint policies of Indian Congress and Indian Communist Party.
2. Not to recognize the declaration of ‘secular Nepal’ without the express mandate from
Nepal being a Hindu rastra neither was, nor meant to be theocracy, nor discrimination based on religion. It merely meant we are proud of our heritage, roots and values. Nothing less, nothing more.
India must help Nepalese people to be free and live without terror of Maoists and duplicity of Christian conversions. Unfortunately, both INC and CPI used their power against Nepalese people and against the age old friendship between Nepali and Bharatiya peoples. There is evil nexus between Communists and Churches against Dharma to facilitate conversion.
India must remember:
1. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
2. Bad things happening in Nepal have direct consequences to India.
3. If Maoists form terrorist camps in Nepal, will India remain untouched?
4. If Church’s dubious planned conversion program succeeds in Nepal,
will India remain untouched?
5. Nepal, a Hindu rajya, is a friend and a brother.
6. Nepal, a Christian and Communist state, is another perpetual enemy.
7. India must keep Nepal \ Himalaya as the abode of Gods and Rishis.
8. For the first time in the thousands of years of Nepalese history,
the Puja in Shree Pashupati Nath was stopped when Maoists ruled Nepal.
9. Dharmo rakshati rakshitah!
Please ask briefings from the ‘Indian Embassy in Kathmandu’ to ascertain following issues.
A. INC, CPI and Western countries supported Maoists insurgency in Nepal against democratically elected government to impose Communism. It cost Nepal over 17,000 lives and destruction of invaluable economic infrastructure. Nepalese youths are leaving by bus loads and by plane loads just to keep soul and body together.
B. INC, CPI and Western countries bribed corrupt politicians to declare Nepal a secular state. Nepal was \ is the one and the only Hindu rastra in the world. Yet, it was snuffed out to facilitate Christian conversions.
1. Advair, Kapil, 2010. “Hindu nation sold on Rs. 20 million” Review Nepal, July 26, 2010
2. Kaidi, Prem. 2006. “Joshua II ko Paisa ma Dharma Niripekshya” Janamanch, June 11, 2006.
3. Shah, Saubhagya. 2008. “Civil society in uncivil places: Soft state and regime changes in
Nepal” Policy studies 48. East-West Center, Washington DC.
4. Wagle, Achyut. 2011. “Christianity, Communism & Constitution” Republica \ opinion,
July 5, 2011. Editor of the ‘Arthik Abhiyan’
We are not asking India to decide for Nepal. We are merely asking India to recognize only properly expressed Nepalese interests and mandate. And India should reject illegally and un-democratically imposed decisions. For your information, the declaration of ‘secular’ Nepal has no mandate. It is unconstitutional, unacceptable and treason against Nepal.
Thank you very much.
Tilak B. Shrestha, Ph.D.
Huntsville, Alabama, USA
January 7, 2015; Annapurna Post:
गणतन्त्र, धर्म निरपेक्षता र संघीयता जनआन्दोलनका एजेन्डा थिएनन्
Source: WHN Media Network