• Will police trying to cover up for jihadis, ever do justice to Hindus ? Why do we need such police ?
• Is this India or Pakistan that objection is raised against singing ballads of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj ?
• Hindus need to realize that today those, who are taking objection to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s ballad, will stop them tomorrow from even uttering his name. Hindus should, therefore, force the rulers to take stringent action against jihadis !
Acclamation of Pakistan and ‘Allah-ho-Akbar’
Miraj (Maharashtra) : One Hindu student was singing a ballad in a local college which was based on the incident of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj slaying Afzal Khan. This enraged fanatics and suddenly, they started raising slogans of ‘Allah-ho-Akbar’ and ‘Pakistan Zindabad’; forcing the student to stop singing that ballad; besides beating him up. (In a country where Hindus are in majority, should one sing praises of Afzal Khan instead of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj ? Insolence of jihadis has increased so much due to their appeasement by rulers from all parties that there is no alternative but to establish Hindu Rashtra for change in this situation ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Shri. Anand Rajput of Shiv Sena came to know about the incident and he rushed to the place along with Shiv Sainiks. He has demanded for stringent action against jihadis. (Hindus should realize that only Shiv Sainiks rush to their help whenever there is attack on them. There is need for such devout Hindus everywhere ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. College management, instead of taking action against jihadis, admonished the student for presenting such ballad and warned him that he should not talk about the incident. (Such college administration should now be taken to task by Hindus with unity ! – Editor, Daink Sanatan Prabhat)
2. Non-cognizable offence has been registered by police in this context. (Will police trying to cover up for jihadis, ever do justice to Hindus ? Why do we need such police ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat