HJS demands Censor Board : “Do not issue certification for the release to the film ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ which denigrates Deity Hanuman and encourages ‘love jihad’ !”
Hindus need to unite and oppose, in lawful manner, a film which glorifies love jihad !
Mumbai, 10th January – On the day of Eid i.e. on 17th July 2015, a film will be released titled ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ directed by Kabir Khan with Salman Khan in lead role. The film hurts religious sentiments of Hindus and it has been done so cleverly that the person watching would not immediately realize it. The shooting of the film is going on and it has enraged devout Hindus.
People are registering protests through social websites against the said film. Shri. Shivaji Vatkar of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) has made a demand through a representation submitted to the Central Film Censor Board that the film should not be granted certification for release and cases should be filed against producer, director and actors of the film. (Other pro-Hindu organizations should follow the example of HJS which has acted so promptly against anti-Hindu film ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. Presently, thousands of Hindu girls are drawn by fanatics in their false love-overtures and are converted. It is evident from various websites and complaints lodged with police, that the film is produced to glorify ‘love jihad’.
2. As per the information given on different websites, many pro-Hindu organizations have opposed this film and have demanded the Central Government to take action against the producer and director of the film. Also, the actors working in the film are anti-nationals, so cases should be filed against them.
3. Director Kabir Khan said in this context, “No changes will be carried out in the film ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, even if it costs us anything. The film will be released on the day of Eid as planned.” (It once again shows that people from film industry are not bothered about religious sentiments of Hindus. Hindus must permanently boycott films made by such people to stop their insolence. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. The name and advertisements of this film are so anti-Hindu; therefore, there is every possibility of many anti-Hindu denigrating scenes being part of the film.
5. HJS has lodged complaints with Central Film Censor Board against many films and expressed regret because the Board has never paid any heed to its complaints.
6. HJS has sent a copy of its letter to Shri. Arun Jaitley, the Central Information and Broadcasting Minister, demanding ban on the anti-Hindu film; so also asked ‘Indian Motion Pictures Producers Association’ through a representation, to impose ban on the controversial title and poster publicity of this film.
Devout Hindus are registering protest, in lawful manner, on the following address.
Central Board of Film Certification,
Walkeshwar Road, Mumbai – 400004;
Contact No. – (022) 23631048;
Fax : (022) 23648339
E-mail – email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
One cannot be a Hindu if his/ her blood does not boil after reading this !
Controversial part observed through advertisement of film
1. The story of the film supports love jihad and is made with a Muslim man and Hindu Brahmin girl so as to motivate Hindu young girls to marry Muslims.
2. ‘Bajrangi’ word is used only in respect of Hindus’ worshipped Deity Hanuman who is a confirmed bachelor. Making use of Him for a love story of a film is deliberate denigration to hurt Hindus’ religious sentiments.
3. The Islamic word ‘Bhaijaan’ has been used deliberately with the word ‘Bajrangi’ and producers of the film are planning to release the film on 17th July, the day of Eid.
4. On the posters of the film, a shadow of Hanuman is shown besides creating a semblance of temple and mosque merging together.