On April-26 we had our 10th monthly Shakha and here are the summary ponts:
1. Before the Shakha we had video-chat with US team (Aravind Ji, Rakshit Ji & Shobhit Ji) to discuss future course of action, proper planing for Bal-Gokulam & resource sharing for various Shakha activities. We are now planning to hold such video-chat on monthly basis as they seems to be very useful.
2. We had slightly low attendance in the Shakha this time, mainly due to many families were travelling to Bharat for Golden-week vacation here.
3. We discussed on engaging everyone including kids through games, stories & Yoga, following the materials available on http://www.balagokulam.org/
4. From the next Shakha we will be having pre-defined topics, sections & leaders for physical exercise, Games, stories & Baudhik.
5. We are searching for HSS Ganvesh but it seems due to low quantity we need to make it locally. If anyone can share the design that we can provide to the local manufacturers then it will be of great help.
6. Right now everyone is excited in arranging “Yogathon-2015” on IYD and work is going on with full pace.
7. Thanks to Amitava Ji for helping us to add the Yoathon-2015 details on idayofyoga.org (it will get added by EOD)
8. We have also discussed to share the solidarity on recent earth-quake with Embassy of Nepal (from HSS Japan) and check regarding on how can we assist them in providing relief materials to Nepal.
9. We will also approach some local Nepali groups in Tokyo for the same.
10. Now we are having atleast two Swaymsevaks in Osaka, so we will check with them regarding the possibilities to start a Shakha in Osaka.
Source: WHN Media Network