Lack of ‘Dharma-shikshan’ amongst Hindu young women, is the reason that they get caught in false love-dragnet of fanatics, so easily !
* Congratulations to local pro-Hindu organizations and HJS ! *
Chopda (District Jalgaon, Maharashtra) : One young Hindu woman, who loved a fanatic, was saved from clutches of love jihad at Adavad taluka, by local pro-Hindu organizations and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) by working together. (Hindus should keep these organizations as their ideal ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. A Hindu young woman went to a Durgah with a fanatic one day and from there, they went to Mahadev temple. A woman who was in the temple, got suspicions from the behavior of the couple and she made an inquiry; so the young girl told the woman that they were husband and wife. Later, they proceeded to bus-stand hiring an auto-rickshaw. (Lack of ‘Dharma-shikshan’ (Dharma Education) amongst Hindu young women, is the reason that they get caught in false love-dragnet of fanatics, so easily ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
2. Local Hindu residents had a strong doubt over the couple; so they chased the couple. The fanatic realized it and ran away from the rickshaw.
3. The girl reached bus-stand. Hindus chasing her, asked her name and place of residence; but she lied to them. Few Hindus were chasing her on two-wheelers as she was travelling in a bus. When Hindus realized that the girl hailed from Adavad, the pro-Hindu activists and members of HJS contacted eminent persons from Adavad and informed them about the incident.
4. The girl’s family was also informed. She was asked as to why she went to a durgah, but she had no answer. The activists of HJS then explained to her in detail about love jihad so also its grave after-effects.
5. The girl then realized seriousness of the matter and promised not to have any contact with the fanatic. She was also given a book on love jihad.
Please, Read This Also :
* Love Jihad is Not Fiction, But a Chilling Reality
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat