Ramnathi (Goa) : Various mediums are being used to attack ‘Hindutva’. Incidents of harassment of Saints are also on rise. Anti-national and anti-Hindu conspirators have surrounded ‘Hindutva’ and Hindu Saints. Lack of unity amongst Hindu Saints all over India is the cause of such condition. All Saints-community of this country should therefore, be brought together under one mission; for bringing change in this situation. Hindus should become impenetrable fort of ‘Hindutvavadis’. A policy should be formed and systematic efforts should be made till the goal is accomplished. The above guidance was given by His Holiness Shriram Balakdasji Mahatyagi Maharaj; of ‘Chhattisgarh Gou-seva Ayoga’ while addressing the second session on 23rd June during the fifth all-India Hindu Convention on the topic of ‘Protection of Hindutva’. The other dignitaries on stage were Professor Rameshwar Mishra, Director of ‘Hindu Vidya Kendra’, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh; Professor Kusumlata Kedia, Director, ‘Dharmapal Shodha Peetha’, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and Shri. Chittaranjan Sural, Coordinator of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) for North-Eastern States. ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, national Guide of HJS felicitated H. H. Shriram Balakdasji Mahatyagi Maharaj.
H. H. Shriram Balakdasji Mahatyagi Maharaj said,
1. Hindus are facing political suppression and cultural exploitation. Incidents of attacks are taking place which we cannot even imagine but those hatching conspiracies against ‘Hindutva’ are safe and ‘Hindutvavadis’ have to undergo imprisonment. ‘Yogarushi’ Baba Ramdev, Swami Nityananda, ‘Pujyapaad’ Santshri Asaramji Bapu etc. are the Saints against whom such conspiracies have been hatched.
2. There is no unity amongst Saints in this country. If all Saints come together, our victory will always be assured. Saints are a part of social system even though they are detached from worldly matters. Guiding people for protection of nation, Dharma and society is the function of Saints. It is therefore, necessary for Saints to work with unity from the viewpoint of protection of nation and Dharma.
3. We are not worried about evil doers but we are only worried about the indifference. Many organizations like Sanatan Sanstha and HJS should come forward and devise a plan to bring Saints together. We have so far experienced that bringing millions of people on streets or only exhibiting power and staging demonstrations, has no effect on cow-slaughter.
4. Saints and intellectuals from this country should come together; therefore, there should be meetings with Saints. These Saints should be connected in one chain. If we make resolve for this and work, God will certainly help us.
5. We do not feel that our country is slave even when there is slavery in all fields like cultural field, financial field and social field. If People of this country become loyal to Sanskrut, Hindus will not fall prey to any incitements and society will become one impenetrable fort. Then, these conspirators will not dare to enter such impenetrable fort.
6. We should work with determination, loyalty and dedication and if we unite, no unrighteous powers will raise their heads.