Kolhapur (Maharashtra) : We only believe in ‘Sansad (Parliament)’ created through democratic governance by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar; but the ideology of ‘Dharma-sansad’ creating differences between people on seats of worship, will be destroyed by activists in Maharashtra, warned NCP President Sharad Pawar on 16th September at Kolhapur in a meeting. (How many principles advocated by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar are followed by Sharad Pawar in true sense ? Did Dr. Ambedkar advocate supporting corruption; admitting persons with criminal mentality in the party; giving candidature to persons with criminal background; threatening senior social workers like Anna Hazare; appeasement of fanatics; and politics of communalism ? People are not fools that they don’t realize Sharad Pawar’s ploy to play politics on the issue of ‘Dharma-sansad’ so as to gain power ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat )
Chhagan Bhujabal, the Public Works Minister, once again referred to marriage between Hindu young man and Muslim woman as ‘love Sanatan’. (Hindus should realize that Bhujabal is talking such things only to insult Sanatan (eternal) Hindu Dharma. Hindus will give apt reply to such leaders in the coming elections, through the ballot box ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Sharad Pawar said further….
1. One BJP MP is making accusations against minority and creating fear. (Why does Sharad Pawar feel bad if BJP MP gives true information about the conspiracy of minorities ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
2. Dispute is being created on Saibaba’s religion through ‘Dharma-Sansad’.
3. The same ‘Dharma-Sansad’ had maligned names of even Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Tukaram Maharaj and Sant Dnyaneshwar. (Leaders like Sharad Pawar have spread communalism in this country by making a mountain of the same issues ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. It is a ploy to create separate ‘Sansad’ in the name of Dharma.
5. Persons coming to Parliament in saffron robes have nothing to do with people’s problems. They can even go to the extent of terrorism. (Sharad Pawar accusing Hindus of terrorism, should show guts by talking about the ‘green’ terrorism ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
6. It is not good for unity of this country. There is no alternative to NCP if communalism and fanaticism is to be stopped. (How is NCP going to stop communalism and fanaticism by giving reservations to Marathas and Muslims and by fuelling fight between Brahmins and non-Brahmins ? Does NCP leaders feel that such reservation and ‘isms’ are in the interest of this country ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat