Shri. Raja Singh Thakur, MLA,
Telangana and President of Sriram Yuva Sena
Vidyadhiraj Hall, Ramnathi, Goa – All pro-Hindu activists first made me a municipal councilor. They developed confidence that I was ready to face those who, in Bhagyanagar, were talking about killing Hindus and therefore, now, they have made me MLA. I want to give one promise to all that we would definitely teach a lesson to those who made declaration in Bhagyanagar, about eliminating Hindus. I am giving such warning through the website of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti. The above reassuring and brave statement was made by Shri. Raja Singh Thakur, MLA and leader of Hindus from Telangana while talking to pro-Hindu activists at the end of the morning session of the third all-India Hindu Convention, on the sixth day. Before that, the newly elected MLA, Shri. Raja Singh Thakur was felicitated by Pujya (Dr.) Pingale, the national Guide of HJS felicitation Committee.
10 slaughter-houses were permanently closed down in 20 days !
Shri. Thakur said further, “After elected as a municipal councilor, I had not joined any party; but I have been working against cow-slaughter, love jihad and for Hindu citizens and Hindu Dharma; and even now I am doing the same thing and will do it in future. After becoming MLA, we permanently closed down 10 slaughter-houses in 20 days. Shri. Thakur said,
1. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti’s activities should be undertaken with accelerated pace; only then Hindu Rashtra will be established early.
2. I am going to meet Shri. Narendra Modi and tell him about prevention of cow-slaughter and fulfilling the dream of Hindus to establish Hindu Rashtra.
3. I have come into politics because protection of Hindus is my goal.
4. In Bhagyanagar, it was not election but it was like ‘Dharma-yuddha’ between Hindus and Fanatics. Fanatics started saying openly that they would have to stop wearing round caps if Raja Singh was elected. 46,000 Fanatics came together against us but same number of Hindus also got united.
5. We have to walk on the path shown by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and not by Gandhiji.
Shri. Raja Singh Thakur commends HJS !
I always get guidance and inspiration from leaders of HJS. We need leaders like them. Can Hindu Rashtra be established with the help of political leaders?, he asked while praising HJS.
Reverence expressed by Shri. Raja Singh Thakur towards H. H. Dr. Athavale !
Shri. Thakur said that H. H. Dr. Athavale came in his dream and called him here. Love shown by all of you has brought me here.
Shri. Thakur’s appeal to Hindu leaders to form army of youth !
Shri. Thakur, while addressing the participating pro-Hindu leaders said, “We have formed a big army of youth for protection of Dharma. Similarly, you too can form an army of youth here. If attention is paid to youth, huge army can be formed for Hindus.”
1. As the participants learnt about Shri. Raja Singh Thakur reaching the hall, different kind of enthusiasm was generated amongst all pro-Hindu activists and all were very happy.
2. Shri. Thakur came on the stage and he was being felicitated for becoming MLA when pro-Hindu activists were spontaneously raising slogans of ‘Jai Sriram’ and clapping hard to congratulate him.