Hindus were being targeted during the immersion of Ganesh idols at three places in the city.What would be the proportion of such incidents in all over the country ? What is the use of having Hindu majority ?
Stone Pelting at the procession, restricting the use of musical instruments and acclamation in front of the mosque
Chopda (Jalgaon, Maharashtra)– Idols of Shri Ganesh were immersed on 2nd September in the city; but fanatics obstructed it at three places. They tried to scare the devotees by pelting stones on the procession, also forcefully restricted to play musical instruments and acclaiming Ganesh. (The reason behind the fear of the fanatics in minority where Hindus are in majority, is that Hindus are not united and the appeasement of fanatics by the rulers till now. Hindus have to give up to the wish of fanatics while celebrating their festivals. This symbolises the movement of Bharat towards being an Islamic nation of the future ! Hindus, get united to oppose this; else you also will have to leave Maharashtra like Kashmiri Hindus had to leave Kashmir. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. Fanatics from Chunar Ali area pelted stones on Jabre Ram Ganesh Mitra Mandal in Jabre Ram Mandir area in the city. Workers of the Mandal and women were injured in this. (Fanatics have given the proof of their Hindu-hatred by pelting stones on Hindu workers and women. When are Hindus going to prepare themselves to control such fanatics ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
2. In this regard, Police Inspector Supekar was surrounded by devout Hindus demanding registration of the crime; but Supeker did not budge. He said that after the full inquiry of the incident only will he register the crime. (Police yielding to the pressure from fanatics are mostly responsible for the atrocities on Hindus. Sanatan Prabhat has kept a record of the names of such police and they will be forced to do intense spiritual practice in Hindu Rashtra as a part of the punishment ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. When the procession of the Shetpura Ganeshotsav Mandal in Shetpura area reached the mosque, that time police only restricted the use of musical instruments and acclaiming Ganesh due to their fear of fanatics’ sentiments might get hurt. (Will such police showing injustice to Hindus for safeguarding Fanatics’ religious sentiments, ever acquire justice for Hindus ? And when fanatics attack police, Hindus too will not go to save them ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. Yet fanatics tried to behave tumultuously; but the atmosphere there was not aggravated due to police intervention.
5. Stones were pelted at Hindus by fanatics during their procession at some other place also.